News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Disney Analyst

Full scale Harmonious test shows off impressive fireworks ahead of the show's debut later this year at Disney World​

Definitely going to be a far more spectacular pyro heavy show when compared to Illuminations, so it will now all come down to soundtrack.

jrhwdw

Full scale Harmonious test shows off impressive fireworks ahead of the show's debut later this year at Disney World​

THAT Was Beautiful!!!!! So Nice to see a full/complete Show over WDW again!!!

Couple things: Is this the final Show or are there more changes to come? Pyro doesn't look like it needs to change by Opening..

As far as the Seashore Launches, was it always the plan to not use them until the finale? Not complaining at all. I just figured they would use them throughout Harm, not go full on in the finale.

peter11435

THAT Was Beautiful!!!!! So Nice to see a full/complete Show over WDW again!!!

Couple things: Is this the final Show or are there more changes to come? Pyro doesn't look like it needs to change by Opening..

As far as the Seashore Launches, was it always the plan to not use them until the finale? Not complaining at all. I just figured they would use them throughout Harm, not go full on in the finale.
They used them at least once before the finale

jrhwdw

Maybe we can except a Harmonious update from Disney soon with clips of the testing? With a opening date of October 1st lol.
While I'm more antsy for other Shows/Dates, This would be a GREAT Start!!!
I can guarantee - many will love it, and I am sure many will dislike it due to IP.

That’s a forgone conclusion and I can already fully imagine the discussion on here.
Oh Yes!! Oh Dear!!!!!

Inspired Figment

This will obviously be hella popular. We just need to have a memorial service for Epcot and start coping.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that in all honesty…. Particularly considering how it looks the majority of the day in the lagoon. Not to mention, if the songs & the overall message/plot & content of this thing isn’t unique enough from the other shows around property… I don’t expect it to be ‘that’ popular.
It’s one thing to be technically impressive… but if every other aspect of the show fails… then it’s a flop.

jrhwdw

They could just call this Happilier Ever After, honestly.

This will obviously be hella popular. We just need to have a memorial service for Epcot and start coping.
I'm not buying into this site but you mean WSL. The Front of Epcot looks Fantastic! And I'm sure SSE Beacon Of Magic won't hurt it!

danv3

I wouldn’t be so sure about that in all honesty…. Particularly considering how it looks the majority of the day in the lagoon. Not to mention, if the songs & the overall message/plot & content of this thing isn’t unique enough from the other shows around property… I don’t expect it to be ‘that’ popular.
It’s one thing to be technically impressive… but if every other aspect of the show fails… then it’s a flop.
It will be only be a flop among hardcore fans. Your average guest won't know any better and wants to see Happily Ever After 2.0 in another park.

ToTBellHop

20 minutes of fireworks to Disney music will be wildly popular away from this forum. Hell, I think it will be a great show—at the wrong park. And I’ll still enjoy it in spite of myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom