News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

EdnaMode

That is just nightmare inducing.

Were all the people who signed off on this totally offsite and had never been to EPCOT before? Was it all a theoretical idea for everyone involved? Was it designed in a vacuum?

I think it will be great at night, but by day, it's like Universal's Hulk Coaster was painted black, dropped into the lagoon and came to life. And not in a good way.

Figments Friend

Likely MK will end up stopping accepting hoppers.

Very interested to see how they handle that, since i will be one of many there on that day but not able to make a Park Reservation for MK in advance.
I am sure many are hoping to be able to just 'hop' on over later in the day ...but how will that be handled is my curiosity.
Interested to see where the cut off point is and who has 'priority'...if any.

Perhaps those staying at a Disney Resort will have a slight advantage?
Not expecting any favors at this point...but who knows, perhaps capacity will open up for that date later this year.

Either way, i will be there in person regardless, to experience it as a eyewitness...even if i do not gain admission.
I am thrilled to just watch the Electrical Water Pageant as a consolation prize. ( 50th Anniversary of IT, too! )

If either of those don't pan out...then i guess i will be partying in Animal Kingdom with the Na'vi on October 1st since my 'home' Park is now also seemingly full.

-

Last edited:

trainplane3

And here comes Universal throwing shade again:

For those that don't get it, they mean this thing:
wdgxnhgtfrula.jpg

I'm with you on the metric system being more logical, but you've lost me at putting the month first.

When I date files on my computer I go YYYY-MM-DD. I can alphabetize them and they fall under sequential order.
Especially metric threads! Makes a ton of sense!
But for my other tooling I prefer a "dead kings body parts" or imperial.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom