News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

Additional pictures have been added to the barges album as well as a Imgur mirror. I added an angle from Spice Road Table and some other angles from other points too. Again, both normal and wide angle (though there's a zoomed one too but that's obvious).

TTA94

Not sure if this can be posted here since it’s connected to newstoday.

I have to say the arm movements make the fountains look cool. However, the arms are making the fountains move instead of on they’re own. Unless each fountain head has that capability to move as well?

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

Not sure if this can be posted here since it’s connected to newstoday.

I have to say the arm movements make the fountains look cool. However, the arms are making the fountains move instead of on they’re own. Unless each fountain head has that capability to move as well?

They do also move I believe, which is why there are fountains crossing on the arms, and then also shooting straight out.

Captain Barbossa

Are we getting Epcot Harmonious Forever?
2BEF667A-E077-4586-99D7-9AFEFF1BDD53.jpeg

jrhwdw

They go from testing EF to testing Harmonious 🤔. Are we getting Epcot Harmonious Forever? 🤣

His hair is so satisfying it drew guest satisfactions through the roof 😍
Sigh..........Rolls Eyes!

Anyhow, EF first or right to Harm? That's still the question since BOB said not 1 word about Pyro or any Entertainment on the call today! But if TDO is really thinking of ending Masks in summer, that might be a Puzzle Piece in the right direction I guess.

TrainsOfDisney

Which isn't great design for a fireworks show in my opinion. That's my whole point. Rides are different, unless there are two important things happening at once (causing you to miss something) which would also be poor design because most guests are probably only going to experience it once. Otherwise it's just side details that make the ride feel more fleshed out/real, which isn't an issue in a fireworks show.

As I said, I thought it was a better show from the California Grill roof. It's not that you can't do projections and fireworks at the same time; it's that in HEA they are actually competing with each other rather than complementing.

I know I'm not out on a crazy limb here because several other people have said the same thing. I'm not saying HEA is bad or anything close that. Just that they could have done a much better job making the projections and fireworks actually work together. Throwing a ton of stuff at you at once just to say "LOOK AT HOW MUCH IS HAPPENING" isn't especially impressive because it's very easy to do.
Agreed. HEA is a mess in some places imho. Too much going on at once. Compare with the Once Upon a Time show that Steve did. Same castle. All projections.

But there are some wonderful fireworks sequences in HEA.

TTA94

Can’t post the link but “that site” posted a pic of the screen barge closest to the Mexico had the arm covered in the gray screen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom