News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

HairyChest

Wonder if Tokyo’s show will give us a idea somewhat of what to expect from Harmonious? Minus certain parts like, barges moving.

Oh God please no. A big bright LED screen will ruin the ambiance/ambient warm lighting in world showcase. Just like when I visit Universal Citywalk that is very nice except for NBC Grills huge bright LED screen showing useless sports clips and ruining the nice warm lighting in city walk.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh God please no. A big bright LED screen will ruin the ambiance/ambient warm lighting in world showcase. Just like when I visit Universal Citywalk that is very nice except for NBC Grills huge bright LED screen showing useless sports clips and ruining the nice warm lighting in city walk.
It’s not like Humungous has got 8 of them.

TTA94

It’s not like Humungous has got 8 of them.

Between those giant screens and all the other lighting, WS should be pretty bright lol. Should be able to see all the spotlights miles away to I would imagine. That was possible even with just the pavilion spot lights.

MrPromey

Out of curiosity simply because I don't know, what does the bottom consist of?

Rotting "organic matter".

That area was home to a sinkhole that had been naturally filled in over time with leaves, plants, the occasional unfortunate animal, etc. - we're talking about something that started long before Disney showed up on the scene.

They went through a process to compress the muck which pushed most of the water out to make it less muck-like and condense it to make a more solid base but that original debris represents the foundation of that area.

In truth, it's probably more gross to think about than dangerous save for a brain eating amoeba or two* but I still wouldn't want that water spraying on me.

*chances of getting an amoeba from that water, even if it's present, without engaging in in serious water sport activity is about zero but I throw mention of it in for dramatic effect. ☠️

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I wonder how many die hard Epcot fans will go storming out of World Showcase when they start blaring “Let It Go” and “Into The Unknown” hahaha 😂. I can almost guarantee you those songs will be in the show in some way lol.
That’s my bathroom break time, if they start laying Remember the Magic I’m staying away until that song cycles out again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom