News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

UNCgolf

It’s just laughable if that’s really how high they’ll need the water to go. Walking into WS will be hilarious.

This is what I've been saying all along. The fountains are going to look ridiculous because of the size (being off-center won't help either).

Although I'm not sure it will be that high during the daytime fountain operation.

pdude81

I kind of enjoy that a multinational multi-billion dollar company is decorating their yard in a similar haphazard fashion to the rest of us.

maxairmike

Those fountains looked to be reaching a good 10-20 feet above the top of the Stargate. Seeing them that high on a regular/extended basis would be surprising IMO, so probably just a pressure test. I don't imagine the noise/mist off of that kind of continuous flow is great, either.

ToTBellHop

Maybe with so much water being thrown in the air, the level of the lake will go down when they turn the fountains on, and you'll be able to see over them!
I can confirm this is what happened. I sent a drone up an hour ago. Look at World Showcase this morning:
97703F6A-D017-4A40-AD52-8310B2AB670E.jpeg

Eek.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I had heard there was a soundtrack to go along with this but that could’ve changed.

So music on speakers to drown out the fountain noise? Why am I envisioning IoA’s Super Hero Island right now? That area, at least the last time I went there, was WAY too loud.

ToTBellHop

So music on speakers to drown out the fountain noise? Why am I envisioning IoA’s Super Hero Island right now? That area, at least the last time I went there, was WAY too loud.
No no no. No loud rock music. It will be heavy metal renditions of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes,” and, of course, “A Whole New World”.

TTA94

Serious question, Harms fountains should be on a larger scale than RoLs correct? Guess that’s obvious since RoL had 5 lotus, including the large lotus, and only 4 fountain heads each.
maybe it was just me but I also felt the fountain lighting in RoL wasn’t as vibrant as WoCs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom