News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

THEMEPARKPIONEER

They really want us to know these barges are there, now they illuminate it with bright lights, this has got to be a joke.

Attachments

• 9A63D8C7-09FF-4223-88CC-2D0EA1275E28.png
    9A63D8C7-09FF-4223-88CC-2D0EA1275E28.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 612

Giss Neric

I really don't think the fountains are going to look very good due to the overwhelming size of the barges. It's an issue of scale.

Impossible to say for sure until we see them turned on, though.
Maybe daytime but at nighttime with all the lights and colors it will look like world of color.

wishiwere@wdw

I have no idea if they really will choose where guests watch the show from, but I can see those options being on the table. I don’t like the idea of a bunch of restrictions either, but if that allows nighttime shows to resume, I’m all for it.

The biggest issue will be obtaining a pass to see the shows EF, HEA, F!. Especially for those who like to go on weekends. Sure won’t be easy, Which I hope they roll this out, if at all, before the normally busier time of year like Spring.
A big source of contention has been between food/bev and entertainment because much of the revenue stream over the years has come from those converted lower-level lakefront viewing locations thanks to their prime viewing locations. This may no longer be the case going forward (hence the likely cancelled/postponed coffee table as the new revenue source) so it will be very interesting to see how they maximize the food/bev revenue with this new show. Sometimes I’ll never understand 😢

Magic Feather

A big source of contention has been between food/bev and entertainment because much of the revenue stream over the years has come from those converted lower-level lakefront viewing locations thanks to their prime viewing locations. This may no longer be the case going forward (hence the likely cancelled/postponed coffee table as the new revenue source) so it will be very interesting to see how they maximize the food/bev revenue with this new show. Sometimes I’ll never understand 😢
I’m under the impression that there has been an unofficial ban on more, permanent, lagoon -side structures. The squeeze was already starting to be felt by ops, and Spice Toad Table floundering only helped the “waterfront dining is at capacity” cause.

Of course, this made events and dining (but mostly events) set their sights upward, for the coffee table among other things.

TTA94

Hmm wonder if F! may be the first nighttime show to return over Epcot? Not sure if Disney’s map update was meant to be a hint or not?

cmarten

Hmm wonder if F! may be the first nighttime show to return over Epcot? Not sure if Disney’s map update was meant to be a hint or not?
Wouldn’t it be the easier of the nighttime shows to restart? It’s perfect for socially distancing people...outside of the mass exodus after the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom