News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Tacky3663_

This is what I’m kinda expecting, Fountain wise, minus the moving barges. I’d personally like to see even fountains than that lol.

I am curious the size comparison of Tokyo’s Fantasmic barges and the Harmonius barges?

I think those fountains are a realistic expectation for Harmonious

TTA94

How about they use drones to carry puppets around WS and bring back Tapestry of Nations lol. Or have something similar as part of Harmonius but instead of on land, over the lagoon? That was my hope with Epcot Forever.

TTA94

Forgot if this was brought up before, but im wondering if the WW3 barges survived and will still be used in Harmonius for the 4th of July and New Years? Honestly if they don’t that would be a major disappointment to many as thats a big draw for Epcot.

mattpeto

I wonder how much supply they have of Epcot Forever. Whenever fireworks and night time shows resume, I'd expect them to use up all their current supplies before advancing to Harmonius.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wonder how much supply they have of Epcot Forever. Whenever fireworks and night time shows resume, I'd expect them to use up all their current supplies before advancing to Harmonius.

It was my understanding that the fireworks have a limited shelf life so anything left over may not be usable by the time the shows resume.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom