News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

I keep getting mixed reports on drones, but the consensus seems to be that if they happened, they'd be launched from barges. Realistically, they should have fewer problems than the kites bc they are slightly more proven tech.

Do you know what their purpose would be in the show? Maybe a substitute for fireworks?

TTA94

Also note it looks as though the Epcot Forever barges got removed to make room for all the Harmonius Barges. Indication that Epcot Forever might not be returning?

Movielover

Also note it looks as though the Epcot Forever barges got removed to make room for all the Harmonius Barges. Indication that Epcot Forever might not be returning?

Could just be storing them further up the waterway or in the lagoon itself. They are not that big.

Magic Feather

Yeah, those are the EF barges out of the water, but it wouldn’t be all that difficult to load them back into the water. They could probably load them in through one of the Friendship slips.

Tacky3663_

Yeah I know that ending is from Ignite The Dream in Shanghai and Disney Illuminations in Paris. Can’t tell if that’s a legit snippet of the soundtrack or edited by a fan? But the shows in Shanghai and Paris, including Harmonius, is done by Steve Davison, and his shows seem to share similarities.
I want to see a show similar to this one, with all the effects from this show as well as perimeter fireworks. wether that be putting WOC style fountains in the moat surrounding Cinderella Castle or something else

Tacky3663_

Yeah I know that ending is from Ignite The Dream in Shanghai and Disney Illuminations in Paris. Can’t tell if that’s a legit snippet of the soundtrack or edited by a fan? But the shows in Shanghai and Paris, including Harmonius, is done by Steve Davison, and his shows seem to share similarities.
Tbh, I could see them doing stuff like this for HarmonioUS, Adding World of Color Style Fountains into World Showcase, along with little flamethrowers in the lagoon and on the barges, drones in the air and to combine all that with a ton of pyrotechnics

Tacky3663_

Tbh, I could see them doing stuff like this for HarmonioUS, Adding World of Color Style Fountains into World Showcase, along with little flamethrowers in the lagoon and on the barges, drones in the air and to combine all that with a ton of pyrotechnics
I want them to try something like the initial tests they did for Ignite the Dream in Shanghai, perimeter fireworks, fountains, flamethrowers, drones, and low to the ground pyrotechnics. as well with a loud salute finale near the end at the final few moments of the show

or maybe they try something like this for the Magic Kingdom.

TTA94

One of my favorite parts of Rivers of Light 1.0 was the opening female narration. It was moving and had emotion. I hope Harmonius has the same feel and that the soundtrack has meaning, emotion, and is powerful and epic. Even with Disney music and sung in different languages, it can still be a amazing soundtrack if done well. Luckily Steve Davison’s shows and soundtracks are usually done well, so, we shall see.

Tacky3663_

One of my favorite parts of Rivers of Light 1.0 was the opening female narration. It was moving and had emotion. I hope Harmonius has the same feel and that the soundtrack has meaning, emotion, and is powerful and epic. Even with Disney music and sung in different languages, it can still be a amazing soundtrack if done well. Luckily Steve Davison’s shows and soundtracks are usually done well, so, we shall see.
Well this is likely going to be the finale, so I’m expecting it to go out with a loud bang if you get my figure

TTA94

I want them to try something like the initial tests they did for Ignite the Dream in Shanghai, perimeter fireworks, fountains, flamethrowers, drones, and low to the ground pyrotechnics. as well with a loud salute finale near the end at the final few moments of the show

or maybe they try something like this for the Magic Kingdom.

I love how the lighting and lasers look in Shanghai Lol.

Tacky3663_

I love how the lighting and lasers look in Shanghai Lol.
It’s why I want them to hit it out of the park with this show, combine all the technology they have and combine it all into one massive show, a show that people will have to mark as one of the shows they have to see when they visit Disney World. Fountains, Flame Effects, Lasers, Drones, Projections and of course Fireworks. Combine that all and you’ve got a show for the history books. I had always wondered what Ignite The Dream or Illuminations in Paris would look with perimeter fireworks and I think this show is going to do that

TTA94

It’s why I want them to hit it out of the park with this show, combine all the technology they have and combine it all into one massive show, a show that people will have to mark as one of the shows they have to see when they visit Disney World. Fountains, Flame Effects, Lasers, Drones, Projections and of course Fireworks. Combine that all and you’ve got a show for the history books. I had always wondered what Ignite The Dream or Illuminations in Paris would look with perimeter fireworks and I think this show is going to do that

Being realistic here, which is no fun lol, Should Epcot have a show with all the bells and whistles out there, and be the ultimate mind blowing show? Absolutely. Epcot has a large enough space for it, And Pre Covid, PRE COVID, Disney did indeed say Harmonies was going to be “One of” the largest nighttime show ever created for a Disney Park... BUT, will that actually happen and does that still stand?? Especially POST Covid?? IDK. A part of me is very hesitant to keep expectations to high. That’s what happened with Rivers of Light, expectations were set very high and it was a big flop.

Also the fact @marni1971 doesn’t seem to be to interested in Harmonius also has me worried lol.
I get some insiders and die hard fans are very salty about the use of IP in Harmonius, to the point they already condemned the show for that reason and no amount of WOW factors will change that. However based on the size of the barges, Disney COULD be aiming to focus on the visual aspects and WOW moments in hopes to win over the Anti Disney IP fans who do Not want IP in a Epcot nighttime show, or in Epcot period.

Tacky3663_

Being realistic here, which is no fun lol, Should Epcot have a show with all the bells and whistles out there, and be the ultimate mind blowing show? Absolutely. Epcot has a large enough space for it, And Pre Covid, PRE COVID, Disney did indeed say Harmonies was going to be “One of” the largest nighttime show ever created for a Disney Park... BUT, will that actually happen and does that still stand?? Especially POST Covid?? IDK. A part of me is very hesitant to keep expectations to high. That’s what happened with Rivers of Light, expectations were set very high and it was a big flop.

Also the fact @marni1971 doesn’t seem to be to interested in Harmonius also has me worried lol.
I get some insiders and die hard fans are very salty about the use of IP in Harmonius, to the point they already condemned the show for that reason and no amount of WOW factors will change that. However based on the size of the barges, Disney COULD be aiming to focus on the visual aspects and WOW moments in hopes to win over the Anti Disney IP fans who do Not want IP in a Epcot nighttime show, or in Epcot period.
I honestly think that statement still stands, because in a Post COVID era, they need something that’ll keep guests after hours and something to draw the crowds back to Disney, Once they start extending into the nighttime hours, and a large nighttime fireworks show especially if it promises to be the biggest they’ve ever done, I think would be the perfect thing to do that, plus with the 50th anniversary coming up, It’ll be a great way to get people to come back to the park, in time to celebrate festivities, Disney will continue to spend a TON of money on the things Disney is doing for the 50th and Harmonious I think will continue to be as promised “The biggest show Disney has ever put on”

TTA94

This is what I’m kinda expecting, Fountain wise, minus the moving barges. I’d personally like to see even fountains than that lol.

I am curious the size comparison of Tokyo’s Fantasmic barges and the Harmonius barges?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom