News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

So Harmonius is or is not being done by Steve Davison? I know many are not a fan of his work but his shows are mostly solid... unlike WDWs team who did RoL or Epcot Forever. They scored with HEA but that’s about it.

TrainsOfDisney

So Harmonius is or is not being done by Steve Davison? I know many are not a fan of his work but his shows are mostly solid... unlike WDWs team who did RoL or Epcot Forever. They scored with HEA but that’s about it.

Many, like me, are also big Davison fans. His projects are extremely well done imho.

The only shows I’ve been impressed with from TDO were the special shows they did at studios, the Star Wars fireworks shows, villains night, frozen (I’m not a big frozen fan but the frozen fireworks were really nice).

Magic Feather

Perhaps this thread title should change to 2020...
tenor (3).gif

(/s)

TTA94

Is it true its debuting spring 2020 now?

Going by some photos we have seen backstage, It seems like there is a lot of work to be done yet for this show. Plus all the programming. The last thing we wan’t is for this show to be rushed, and hopefully the budget hasn’t been cut. It was originally said to be “the largest nighttime show ever created”. Hopefully that still stands and it will be mind blowing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom