News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Slightly off subject but it was nice last night on NYE to hear the Illuminations pre show music again. Although there were some song mixed in that I don’t remember? Anyone know what they might be?

TTA94

@marni1971 Have you heard anything about the soundtrack? From the preview clips it sounds to me like it will be something some of us in the US are familiar with when listening to soundtracks from the overseas parks, with a mix of English and other languages? Which will probably not go over very well with some lol.

What I think will make or break this show is if it will have a meaningful story or theme. Thats what made HEA popular. RoL lacks that and, well, you see the lack of popularity there lol.

TTA94

This show also has the added complication of location. Will it be an admission of a MK2.0?

They’re playing with fire.

Maybe that’s what they are aiming for? To take some of the load off MK? Which it won’t lol.

One issue I think is Harmonious miiight be debuting earlier than it should be. I personally am looking forward to it regardless, but for others it might help if the park goes through it’s full “IP” transformation first.

Epcot82Guy

This really does feel like they are packing in the IP to create a licensing revenue stream for the parks when they sell them (or their management) off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom