News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Disone

Tonight only one of Epcot's primary firework barges was working. Don't they have two? One between the two show tacos on the UK side and one between the two show tacos on the China side.

It's been a few weeks since I've seen the show. I may have not even seen it since they had the fire. So is this normal now we're big. Fireworks only launched from the from the west side (Can. Uk. France) side?

There seem to be zero attempt to compensate for the missing fireworks. They just did the show without them. Everything was..... Less.

I'm just hoping it was a technical problem tonight and that barge just wasn't launching anything due to the issue.

Squishy

Tonight only one of Epcot's primary firework barges was working. Don't they have two? One between the two show tacos on the UK side and one between the two show tacos on the China side.

It's been a few weeks since I've seen the show. I may have not even seen it since they had the fire. So is this normal now we're big. Fireworks only launched from the from the west side (Can. Uk. France) side?

There seem to be zero attempt to compensate for the missing fireworks. They just did the show without them. Everything was..... Less.

I'm just hoping it was a technical problem tonight and that barge just wasn't launching anything due to the issue.
The 2nd barge has been missing ever since the fire happened.

gerarar

Premium Member
At this point it is a budget cut, they're taking there sweet time to have it repaired while at the same time saving half the pyro shells. If they would want it repaired asap it would've been back by now.
The pyro launch above the American gardens theater also isn't likely to come back at this point. Probably another budget cut as well, sad.

Disone

What part of fire did you not understand
The part where they intentionally don't do repairs because the show is ending. So effectively a budget cut. What part of my post was so rude and offensive to you that your felt it necessary to be sarcastic?

Feel like a big bad now that you needlessly threw in a zinger where it wasn't necessary at all and added absolutely zero to the contributions of this thread? Good I'm glad.

CVF

I wonder if they will just use the four smaller barges that they have used In past illuminations tags for the shells for the New Years tag this year. The smaller barges (for shells) used to be tied to the fountain barges used during illuminations.

Vinnie Mac

What part of my post was so rude and offensive to you that your felt it necessary to be sarcastic?
Your post wasn't offensive and my reply wasn't sarcastic. I was just off put by how you took a fire to mean a budget cut. Like Disney would commit arson on their own property.

Touchdown

The part where they intentionally don't do repairs because the show is ending. So effectively a budget cut. What part of my post was so rude and offensive to you that your felt it necessary to be sarcastic?

Feel like a big bad now that you needlessly threw in a zinger where it wasn't necessary at all and added absolutely zero to the contributions of this thread? Good I'm glad.
Except that barge is part of Epcot Forever, so will need to be repaired for the next show.

Disone

Your post wasn't offensive and my reply wasn't sarcastic. I was just off put by how you took a fire to mean a budget cut. Like Disney would commit arson on their own property.

Your post was sarcastic. There's nothing in my post to indicate arson in any way shape or form.

I'm glad my post wasn't offensive. Certainly should not have been off putting either. Good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom