News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

CaptinEO

Saw this show for the first time today. I don't ever see videos of rides/shows I've never been on, so it was a new experience.

What a disjointed weird show. I feel like:
-The show had no pacing
-The robot stage thing just looked so weird and out of place, it's like a robot spider with moving appendages
-There weren't many fireworks until the end of the show
-each song went on about a minute too long
Some of the animation was just cheap and gaudy such as the weird Monkey in "I Wanna Be Like You"
-How Far I'll Go and I Wanna Be Like You are in way too many nighttime spectaculars
-The ending finale turns the whole park into a warzone and covers it in smoke
-Not every part of the lake will get a good view because of the 2D screen orientation

I can't stress how ugly these floating concert set pieces are. I saw them under construction in the lagoon and thought they looked way too big but maybe it'd be worthwhile, but that is not the case.

The last time I was this let down and confused by a Disney show was World of Color Celebrate, but I feel this is an even bigger flop.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
How long does it take to repair a barge? It's still missing, they'll have to bring it back by NYE atleast... :confused:
Theres no reason this should take this long. Also don’t they need that barge for Epcot Forever? Can’t they just move the pyro from that barge to one of the other barged instead of just having the show run with half it’s pyro.

Vinnie Mac

Theres no reason this should take this long. Also don’t they need that barge for Epcot Forever? Can’t they just move the pyro from that barge to one of the other barged instead of just having the show run with half it’s pyro.
I don't think that's how that works. I'm pretty sure everything is specifically you know, programmed or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom