News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

Well this happened the other night lol, "We Go On" played as part of some playlist.

"We Go On" is the "official" song of the DVC anniversary so it makes sense for the Moonlight Magic night. But...they really couldn't do anything else with the fountains? Change some colors? Wiggle them a bit? Move an arm?
He didn’t say he shouldn’t. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t.
I think @trainplane3 meant that it would be their own opinions of the show that would stop them.
Spot on.
If the enthusiasts don't like the show, why would they want to burn weeks worth of their lives documenting it? AND even more time to perfectly edit it together.

Mickeynerd17

Hmm, this seems oddly familiar.

1647908705534.png

I wonder if the same people who named Harmonious had anything to do with this.

Context: This is the new name for the HKDL fireworks show.

Vinnie Mac

Hmm, this seems oddly familiar.

View attachment 628168

I wonder if the same people who named Harmonious had anything to do with this.

Context: This is the new name for the HKDL fireworks show.
Saw this earlier. Most unique logo I've seen for a Disney fireworks show that's for sure. It probably does have some Harmonious influence because the creator of that show also worked on international shows if I'm not mistaken. What is the theme of the show?

Vinnie Mac

The pyro that shoots off from the barges arms in the finale is back to normal.
Thank goodness. I actually kinda liked the little ROE shells but I think I've come to learn that it's best if ROE and Harmonious stick to their own unique identities instead of trying to cross over.

harryk

After viewing the video above I awaited a small firework display of some sort at the conclusion. whatever......

Something truly lacking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom