News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Vinnie Mac

Yeah, I actually liked that part. I so badly want Reflection or the Princess and the Frog segment to be deleted, but they seem to be really intent on making fetch happen with all things PatF.
Nooo I love the Reflections and PatF section. The visuals for Reflections is beautiful and the music choice to represent USA was pretty clever given the meaning/context of the song in the movie.

I think Reflections could be improved though. The climax of it should have lasers and it would be the perfect moment to incorporate some type of fire effects too.

Squishy

A nighttime parade doesn’t convince people to eat les détritus they call “French food” at Les Chefs de France, though.
It would convince tourists to buy the lightsaber rip offs and bubble makers that would go down the street before MSEP though, possibly some lightning lane reservations too 🙃

RSoxNo1

Whuh? Beauty and the Beast is only around 25 seconds long and is just a short prelude to Out There. You don't really gain any additional space time-wise by dropping it. The finale is also arguably one of the few truly appropriate parts of the show thematically.
The Beauty and the Beast section never need to be in the show. Also, just because a 25 second is removed, doesn't mean it needs to be replaced with another 25 second segment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom