News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Splashin' Ryan

I thought I read that songs will be sung in different languages throughout the show.
I’m aware of that as well but maybeeee you’ll hear the some of the songs sung in the native language of the pavilion you’re in. For ex. How far I’ll go could be sung in Chinese in the China pavilion, French in France etc… I’m not sure acoustically how that would work or how eventually crowding would be avoided in the America Pavilion once guests know how the show would work. Just an interesting idea.

James Alucobond

I’m aware of that as well but maybeeee you’ll hear the some of the songs sung in the native language of the pavilion you’re in. For ex. How far I’ll go could be sung in Chinese in the China pavilion, French in France etc… I’m not sure acoustically how that would work or how eventually crowding would be avoided in the America Pavilion once guests know how the show would work. Just an interesting idea.
Seems impossible from a practical standpoint given the jumble that would occur in the transitional spaces between pavilions.

Splashin' Ryan

Seems impossible from a practical standpoint given the jumble that would occur in the transitional spaces between pavilions.
Yea that's the concern I had as well. There are newer audio technologies that are called directional speakers that only shoot the sound in a specific direction, reducing reverb, but implementing those speakers across the entire world showcase would cost many pretty pennies.

Thelazer

Yea that's the concern I had as well. There are newer audio technologies that are called directional speakers that only shoot the sound in a specific direction, reducing reverb, but implementing those speakers across the entire world showcase would cost many pretty pennies.

Eh, technically it could be done and likely it's not as complex as you'd expect.
DECS has had the ability to route and overlap zones for many, many years now at MK.

RSoxNo1

Hold on 🤚 I might be crazy but does this mean that the soundtrack will be different depending on what country pavilion you're in?
If so I'm excited, confused, concerned, and interested all at once.
That would actually be very cool. I know there's some fusing of music in areas of the Magic Kingdom and if this was possible at EPCOT during the show I'm intrigued.

I know you're just the messenger, but why do you insist on taking away joy?

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

I keep hoping Elsa (the storm) comes to have her revenge.

Let-the-storm-rage-on-elsa-queen-frozen-38161779-245-245.jpg

jrhwdw

there is a tropical system heading towards near Florida for next week, while the track is uncertain still, Im wondering if they are just taking an early precaution and removing what is removeable.
Orlando is in the Cone, but isn't a little early? I hope it's not important lighting for Harm that's getting removed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom