• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Lands of Wonder

Now I see what their inspiration was for those barges obviously Disney’s been a big fan of Phil Collins but Pink Floyd I guess to. Those tacos sure look like the Genesis Stage set and if that centerpiece doesn’t look like the ring on the Pink Floyd stage I don’t know what does. I guess Disney likes that tacky mid 2000’s look. Maybe they’ll have Phil Collins do a song for Harmonious 😆😆
D4812309-3B02-4A42-8005-C18D8BB846A8.jpeg
D9A4BCD0-5E32-4527-9137-1DBE22035055.jpeg

Last edited:

Sir_Cliff

Now I see what their inspiration was for those barges obviously Disney’s been a big fan of Phil Collins but Pink Floyd I guess to. Those tacos sure look like the Genesis Stage set and if that centerpiece doesn’t look like the ring on the Pink Floyd stage I don’t know what does. I guess Disney likes that tacky mid 2000’s look. Maybe they’ll have Phil Collins do a song for Harmonious 😆😆View attachment 565614View attachment 565615
I know it's beating a dead horse, but the fact the hardware looks so much like concert equipment makes it even worse for me. I don't like the stage in front of Cinderella Castle, but at least they've made it look like part of the castle. This is akin to sticking up a stage with lighting rigs, etc. and just leaving it up all the time.

GimpYancIent

Just keep in mind the bigger, more intricate and technical the greater the opportunity for things to go wrong. The things in the lagoon are pretty big.

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I just can’t with these things. There are no words to describe how hideous they are. Every time I go back I’m shocked at their intrusiveness.

View attachment 565833

Photo’s don’t do justice to the size and obtrusive nature of those things. I’m not calling anyone out, but if you walk to World Showcase and don’t notice those while approaching and while walking around, you’re either blind or willfully ignorant.

Texas84

Premium Member
Photo’s don’t do justice to the size and obtrusive nature of those things. I’m not calling anyone out, but if you walk to World Showcase and don’t notice those while approaching and while walking around, you’re either blind or willfully ignorant.
I completely agree. And I'm a Pixie-Duster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom