News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait.... Well, wait until the fountains get turned on. Then, you won't even notice them! 🙄

I hear the only way to even obscure the tacos is to have a torrential downpour. Less than that and it's really just a waste of resources. And it was bright, sunny days in March when I was there, so...

zapple

I find myself just staring at them the whole time I’m walking around WS. And this is my 4th or 5th visit since they installed them. It’s hard to look at anything else because they totally obscure the view across the water. They’re shockingly massive and ugly in person and no photo conveys that. I have a hard time believing that turning on flailing water jets is going to improve the view.

rle4lunch

I find myself just staring at them the whole time I’m walking around WS. And this is my 4th or 5th visit since they installed them. It’s hard to look at anything else because they totally obscure the view across the water. They’re shockingly massive and ugly in person and no photo conveys that. I have a hard time believing that turning on flailing water jets is going to improve the view.

Maybe they can enshroud them in blue painted plywood? Worked for other things in Epcot....

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Harm testing tonight?

Sign in Beach Club lobby.

DEC18352-FBE0-4822-AB58-F74460F22156.jpeg

zoso

I just can’t with these things. There are no words to describe how hideous they are. Every time I go back I’m shocked at their intrusiveness.

View attachment 565833

I don’t really mind too much cause I think the show will be worth it, I just wish the tacos were lower. Like at least down to where the railing/screen starts. I know it’s prob not safe for the tech, but if the tacos got rid of that stand under them and were like 10 ft lower so the screen started at water level, it would look nicer IMO

zapple

They’re testing something right now, I’m watching from my hotel but I can’t hear the music so not sure which show.

ETA: it must be Harmonious. It’s really beautiful!! I can’t film it because I don’t have a balcony and the window has too much condensation. But wow! Great pyro! 🎆🎇

I got to watch EF from my balcony at BW 2 nights ago.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom