• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Think they might be testing tonight?

Since Epcot is open until 11 I’m wondering when they will do it? Id say around 11:30 if they want it done by midnight, but that may be tricky to get all guests out by 11:30.
Wouldn't a surprise pop up show really throw everyone off and increase the interest in people sticking around the park longer "just in case they did another one another night", LOL

no one would be crowded around waiting since it would not be advertised. They could do a 5-7 minute small show and put an announcement saying "good night and thanks for coming to EPCOT. See you real soon."

mnelson3

Wouldn't a surprise pop up show really throw everyone off and increase the interest in people sticking around the park longer "just in case they did another one another night", LOL

no one would be crowded around waiting since it would not be advertised. They could do a 5-7 minute small show and put an announcement saying "good night and thanks for coming to EPCOT. See you real soon."

They might be able to pull that off for one night if the park was not crowded, but that’s about it. After that you would 100% see people waiting around in hopes of a show happening.

I do wonder if they are at all concerned about guests gathering to watch fireworks from outside the park, whether that be from the parking lot or Boardwalk. Technically the guests are not IN the park, but yet the guests are still on Disney property. 🤔. Could Disney still get backlash from shooting off fireworks with guests gathering outside of the park?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
This is a particularly hardware dense angle.

HarmonioUS_Full_41567.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
I wonder how close they are to the finish line with these things? Half way at least?
I think a fairly long way off. It seem like Mexico is maybe nearly there. Canada still is having physical work done to it, and limited testing has gone on. Stargate seems fairly similar to Canada. I don't think any testing has been seen on France yet, and China isn't out in the lagoon yet.

jrhwdw

Think they might be testing tonight?

Since Epcot is open until 11 I’m wondering when they will do it? Id say around 11:30 if they want it done by midnight, but that may be tricky to get all guests out by 11:30.
Saw the Barges on another site(not TC)this morning. No dates of testing/Resort Hotel Notices yet. Will we know the testing dates? Or will it be "Right Place, Right Time" for someone to see something?

mnelson3

Kinda hope Uni builds a new nighttime show at IOA that crushes this show lol. Oh wait they already have one at Uni. A mini WoC! Hahah.

mnelson3

Hopefully in another 5 years or once they feel they got their money’s worth of the Tacos and the Stargate, Harmonious gets replaced with something more like World of Color. Which they should have done in the first place, just like Rivers of Light. I don’t understand it. WoC is very popular. Why wouldn’t they want to do something similar that they know will be popular, plus on a much larger scale.

Magic Feather

Premium Member
Hopefully in another 5 years or once they feel they got their money’s worth of the Tacos and the Stargate, Harmonious gets replaced with something more like World of Color. Which they should have done in the first place, just like Rivers of Light. I don’t understand it. WoC is very popular. Why wouldn’t they want to do something similar that they know will be popular, plus on a much larger scale.
5 years isn't long enough for ROI on the Harmonious show tech. At best, we can hope that the content is low rated and that gets swapped.

WoC is very dependent on being viewed from one angle. No Venue in WDW, especially not the 360 degree WS Lagoon, os really capable of accommodating that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom