News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I know empty buildings are not "more timeless and more Disney"...but tearing down the empty building and leaving a vacant lot does not make it "more timeless and more Disney"...Fill the empty buildings with meaningful well developed attractions...not temporary placeholders and vacant land.

Agreed. The empty buildings are 100% on management and their erroneous choices and misguided priorities. What they are doing does nothing to fix or even mask those poor choices.

Plutoboy86

After seeing these massive things in person I really don’t see how fountains are going to hide them at all. That center piece is so tall water spraying from that high is going to be laughable. I get what they’re trying to do but seems pointless to me. Also curious how much noise the fountains are going to create.
That’s what they were trying to accomplish in the first place a new soundscape and kinetic energy.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I don’t understand. The lagoon was a motionless space, the only sound is BGM. This creates movement to the area, adds visual appeal. The water not the barges. And adds a new sound to the area thats not music.
It’s the wrong location for something of your description. Stick it in the lake at Springs if that’s what you want.

Last edited:

JohnD

8DBCFD70-CD02-470E-AF5B-4FCB06714F6B.jpeg

I’m here now. OMG

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No place is the wrong location. Kinetic energy is to liven up aa dead area. The lagoon in the daytime is a waste if space. Views of the pavilions aside, there’s nothing visually appealing about the lagoon.
World Showcase Lagoon is the wrong location to add movement for visual appeal.

If you can’t understand why, I can’t help that. Maybe others can explain it because I don’t have it in me today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom