News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hire - Two Men & a Truck. Company started in the 1980s by two brothers and their truck and a dream.
392f.jpg

Disstevefan1

Also, I'm just what the US needs to get rid of: high earning professionals employed in fields that generate huge sums for the economy.

All because I'm left of center.

You're ridiculous.
It's the USAs loss to lose a talented person like you. But you must think of your happiness first.

I just want you to be happy and not have to live in a country where you are not happy.

I am sorry if you think that is ridiculous.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
It's the USAs loss to lose a talented person like you. But you must think of your happiness first.

I just want you to be happy and not have to live in a country where you are not happy.

Awe, you're sweet.

But for now, our home is here. Something about having my dream job where I get paid a comparatively absurd amount of money to draw pictures of cars professionally, and then getting to race cars once a quarter for work.

Lilofan

Finland Denmark Iceland are the countries reputed to be the happiest places to live. I'm a foodie and those are one of the last places I'd be living in.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Finland Denmark Iceland are the countries reputed to be the happiest places to live. I'm a foodie and those are one of the last places I'd be living in.

I've been to two of those, plus their neighbor Sweden, and have family in Sweden and Finland. Great food, and extremely nice and warm people... once you break past their introverted nature (doesn't apply to Denmark, they seemed more outgoing).

But to put it politely, F!!! WINTER.

Disstevefan1

Awe, you're sweet.

But for now, our home is here. Something about having my dream job where I get paid a comparatively absurd amount of money to draw pictures of cars professionally, and then getting to race cars once a quarter for work.
That sounds absolutely GREAT! There are A LOT of folks who wish they had your life!

I can't draw stick figures, so I am out.

Perhaps you can try to look past some of the USAs problems and enjoy and be thankful for you have and stick around for a while.

Figgy1

Awe, you're sweet.

When you do head north I'll teach you about the fine art of hibernation. The need for the winter package on you car(heated seats, steering wheel, remote start.........), how to wear 97 layers of clothing without looking like the tire guy and hoodies year round are perfectly acceptable and often needed as one of your 97 layers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom