News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Well the fun and games hasn't got started yet.
I suppose, I just don't see any of the fun and games materializing as anything more than bluster. The actual business is going to be road paving and Florida Department of Transportation compliance on roadside guardrails.

This Brian Aungst seems like a serious-minded fellow.

peter11435

I hope everyone watching this is getting a real sense of how mundane the business of this District is and that all of the sky-is-falling stuff was just hysteria.
It’s only getting started. The sky is falling stuff is still very real. But, the fact is that the business of the district is largely mundane and it’s actually DeSantis and others in the state that believed it was something it was not. Even the new board didn’t realize that their responsibilities are mostly focused on soil composition and mosquito control.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The name is not going to stick. Everyone is still going to call it the Reedy Creek Improvement District.

Reedy Creek has historical significance as WDW lies with the Reedy Creek River watershed and the river runs through the property.

Screenshot_20230419-100224.png

Lilofan

New logo and website and logo/branding for Central Florida Tourism Oversight District coming in June. Sounds like it's in VERY early stages.
Looking like third party bidding on who will be awarded the contract to change signage all over property from Reedy Creek to CFTOD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom