News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

Chip Chipperson

Agreed, but was an article about her merely showing up to a board meeting necessary? What's next, an article when she's spotted at the Publix on 535 later today? Anything to keep bringing up her immoral behavior in the bedroom, I guess.
She has shown up to meeting in person so infrequently that it's noteworthy when she actually does. And her behavior is noteworthy because of the hypocrisy. It's not like the article made a joke that she only showed up because the catered lunch was 2 tacos and a hot dog.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Agreed, but is her showing up to a board meeting really newsworthy? What's next, an article when she's spotted at the Publix on 535 later today? Anything to keep bringing up her immoral behavior in the bedroom, I guess.

She's a public figure sitting on public boards - commenting on that and the fact that this is the first time in a while she's actually shown up is very different than commenting if she's spotted at a Publix....

Brian

Her behavior is absolutely hypocritical, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to argue otherwise. She should step down. That's all been discussed ad nauseam.

However, it does seem like some on this thread take a great deal of pleasure in the unfortunate situation she's found herself in, given the several pages of discussion of her, with many members "spiking the football." It just gets old after a while.

Do what you want, I just find it a bit tasteless, imho.

Dranth

The obsession some of you have with this woman is downright fascinating, and somewhat creepy. Touch grass.
Sorry if you can't enjoy the rich irony of yet another morality warrior who spent her days telling others how wrong their lives were getting caught doing many of the very things she spent her time crusading against.

Hopefully, she learns to accept who she really is going forward. She'll be a lot happier in the long run.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

Her behavior is absolutely hypocritical, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to argue otherwise. She should step down. That's all been discussed ad nauseam.

However, it does seem like some on this thread take a great deal of pleasure in the unfortunate situation she's found herself in, given the several pages of discussion of her, with many members "spiking the football." It just gets old after a while.

Spare us. You’ve made it very clear that you put great weight into “sides” and she makes the one you identify with look bad.

mikejs78

Premium Member

I think a lot has to do with her response to this unfortunate behavior. Her demeanor and attitude seems to be one of defiance, and that's what I think is keeping this in people's minds.

mikejs78

Premium Member

Brian

Spare us. You’ve made it very clear that you put great weight into “sides” and she makes the one you identify with look bad.
She does, which is why I would like to see her step down and DeSantis replace her with someone with less (ideally no) baggage.

But don't worry, I'll still sleep soundly at night knowing the other "side" is out there making fools of themselves with every word out of their mouths.

Brian

I've stopped wasting time arguing with bad faith people.
Fv3oE5ZWcAADNkA.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom