Recommended Restaurants Outside Disney

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi guys,

Basically looking for nice/good places to eat as my family (all over 21) are staying just outside of Disney for the 1st week of our holiday this July.

I have read a lot about Bahama Breeze; is this a chain as on google maps it shows a few locations?

Recommendations welcome :D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Out of the chain places we have tried the following were enjoyable:

Lonestar Steak House
Longhorn
Cattlemans
Landrys Seafood
Fudruckers

SMS55

Hi guys,

Basically looking for nice/good places to eat as my family (all over 21) are staying just outside of Disney for the 1st week of our holiday this July.

I have read a lot about Bahama Breeze; is this a chain as on google maps it shows a few locations?

Bahama Breeze is a chain. We have one down here in South Florida. Mostly finger food. It's good if you want a drink. Vito's on International Drive is really good if you like Italian. Haven't been a few years since we have been staying on site and eating close by, but it was very good.

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
Original Poster
How far are you willing to drive, where are you staying and what's your dinner budget? :veryconfu

We are going to be staying 8545 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee in the first week so willing to drive 30 minutes max.

Budget would be max $35 per head excluding drinks. That should cover 2 courses

I hope that helps...just want something really cool and nice.
:D

TheJonesys

I'm not sure which end of the US192 you are, but near Marker 4/5 is TGIs, Angels Buffet, Perkins, Cracker Barrel, Golden Corral, House of Pancakes, Ponderosa etc there are lots of others but I cant remember their names...sorry. They're all quite reasonable - enjoy x

Hrudey3032

Out of the chain places we have tried the following were enjoyable:

Lonestar Steak House
Longhorn
Cattlemans
Landrys Seafood
Fudruckers

Had Fuddruckers while there in October last year. A great burger shop! This is just outside of DTD in a strip mall. Another place we like that is in same complex is Uno's.

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for your response everyone..Im looking up every single one now..
Too many mouth drooling choices... *drool!

DCLcruiser

I'm not sure which end of the US192 you are, but near Marker 4/5 is TGIs, Angels Buffet, Perkins, Cracker Barrel, Golden Corral, House of Pancakes, Ponderosa etc there are lots of others but I cant remember their names...sorry. They're all quite reasonable - enjoy x

+1 Angels Buffet is great all-you-can-eat with lobster and crab legs!

And to make it easier to search, TGI's is TGI Friday's.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi guys,

Sweet Tomatoes at Crossroads is fantastic value and great quality fresh food if salads, soups, and bakery items on a buffet are your thing.

Parrain

Hi guys,

We love eating at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville on City Walk (when off WDW Property).

fireworkz

- ditto on Angel's
- Perkins is good for an inexpensive sit down breakfast/lunch/dinner (try the Chocolate or Peanut Butter silk pie, they often have a deal to add it to a meal for really cheap)
- Smokey Bones is great if you like BBQ - there's one on the corner of 192 and Vineland (but this might be pushing your driving time, it's about 20 to 30 minutes away in light traffic)

Avoid:
Shoney's
Outback
Denny's

Pioneer Hall

Sweet Tomatoes at Crossroads is fantastic value and great quality fresh food if salads, soups, and bakery items on a buffet are your thing.

I ate there last night with my dad. If you sign up for their email list they send pretty decent coupons regularly.

Number 1 barbecue, 4 Rivers Smokehouse.

If you think you like Flame Tree, you need to try this place. You will never look at BBQ the same way again.
http://4rsmokehouse.com/

On my to do list!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom