Recommended Restaurants Outside Disney

BKlue

Hi guys,

Basically looking for nice/good places to eat as my family (all over 21) are staying just outside of Disney for the 1st week of our holiday this July.

I have read a lot about Bahama Breeze; is this a chain as on google maps it shows a few locations?

Recommendations welcome :D
I'm not sure if it is still there, but we went to a barbecue place called SmokeyBones in Orlando before. It was very good! Check it out.

Donald Razorduck

Seasons 52
This, Bahama Breeze, Capital Grill, Olive Garden and Longhorn are all part of the Darden Company. Red Lobster is still affilliated. Look for coupons online or Sunday paper plus get discounted gift cards at Costco or Sam's.

Landry's run quite a few chains as well, get their Select Club Card.

POLY LOVER

For Mexican Tenapa on 192, so good, not fancy but good authentic mexican. The town of celebration has at least 4 great non chain food places, I always look for unique places when I,m away.

Victor Kelly

Google International Drive, and US 192 restaurants. There are literally a hundred choices from buffets, dinner shows, moderately priced dining to fine dining. I do not recommend getting off the tourist trail if you can help it.

BrerJon

All great suggestions so far.

Golden Corral buffet is always good for a big group as the food choice is endless, and prices are cheap, although it does get crowded with Brazilians depending on which one you go to.

Best healthy buffet is Sweet Tomatoes which has is primarily salad but also has pizzas, jacket potatoes and a great soup and dessert bar (can't get enough of their strawberry lemonade). Makes a great change from junk food.

Best burger joint by far is Fuddruckers, that's a good place for a family meal too - see if any of your party is brave enough to tackle the whole pound burger!

Giordano's is the best pizza place, especially if you like Chicago style deep dish.

None of those will set you back more than around $20 for a big meal and drinks.

Basically you've no shortage of choices, one thing Orlando has in abundance is food! I suggest picking up the coupon books found in any hotel, as most restaurants have some kind of discount too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom