Recipe???

real mad hatter

I have made these cookies many times and have never had a problem with sticking. If you are lining the pans then replacing them really won't help. Can you post your recipe or post a link to the one you are using and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: this is the recipe I use Magic Cookie Bars
Sorry for not replying sooner.I bought a new non stick tray today,so Iam about to make a new batch.Quick question.After putting the biscuit & melted margarine mixture into the tray.Is there a proper way to layer the coconut,nuts,butterscotch,choc chips etc.or do you just do any first.In other words,coconut flakes first then followed by nuts,and so on.Cheers again.

real mad hatter

Oops. My recipe is 1cup of melted margarine 1 packet of crushed digestive biscuits,1cup of chocolat chips,1cup of butterscotch chips,1 cup of flamed coconut,1cup of chopped nuts.and I can 14oz of sweet condensed milk.I bought the new tray as my old ones looked past their best.

real mad hatter

Cheers Tigsmom for your recipe. I did notice that you put the condensed milk over the batter mixture,then put all the toppings on.I pour my milk at the end process covering every little crack,this recipe I watched on you tube but it came from Disney kitchen?

real mad hatter

Whoo Hoo ! New non stick tray worked a treat.I decided to put the milk over the mixture at the end.Not only did the entire cookie cake come out in one piece but it tastes awesome,best yet.I used more coconut and also White chocolate chips mixed with dark chocolate chips.Iam on a mission.To make it for my next Disney house party which is next Saturday.I've 14 guests coming,all Disney fanatics.Now that's what Iam talking about!;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Whoo Hoo ! New non stick tray worked a treat.I decided to put the milk over the mixture at the end.Not only did the entire cookie cake come out in one piece but it tastes awesome,best yet.I used more coconut and also White chocolate chips mixed with dark chocolate chips.Iam on a mission.To make it for my next Disney house party which is next Saturday.I've 14 guests coming,all Disney fanatics.Now that's what Iam talking about!;)
How do you know so many Disney fans??

tigsmom

Well it looks like you have figured it out! The recipe I posted come directly from the company that developed the cookies ( the milk people) many years ago; the recipe has gone through many variations as new ingredients come into the market.

As a general rule, when no other instructions are given, you put the ingredients into the pan as they are listed.
Good luck and have great fun at your party...what other recipes are you planning on making?

real mad hatter

Well my new batch is cooking away in the oven at this moment.I poured the sweet condensed milk over the batter mixture,then layered the choc chips,coconut,etc.Will relate results later.:)

Tinkerkell

I'd love to have the recipe Trail's Ends uses for their Waldorf Chicken Salad (lunch menu). I'm kicking myself for not asking for it while there.

tigsmom

I've look around & did not see it, you can send an email to guest relations and request the recipe; include when you were there and any other info you have. If you hear will you please post for all to enjoy? Thanks! :cool:

Tinkerkell

I've look around & did not see it, you can send an email to guest relations and request the recipe; include when you were there and any other info you have. If you hear will you please post for all to enjoy? Thanks! :cool:

Thanks! I wrote to Guest Services last week, but did not get a reply of any kind yet. If I get the recipe, I'll post it.

tigsmom

Thanks! I wrote to Guest Services last week, but did not get a reply of any kind yet. If I get the recipe, I'll post it.

It can take several weeks to over a month to hear back. You usually get an email saying something along the lines of thanks for asking, it has been sent to the proper person and then you usually hear from the chef/restaurant itself weeks later.

cheryl1976wdw

Didn't have the opportunity to attend F&W this year but was interested in the vegan booth. We can get the Gardein products at our area Wegmans and was wondering if anyone got the recipes offered this year at the Terra booth. Gardein's website advertises that they are at the festival but didn't offer the recipes. Thanks.

RachelL

Hey all!

Just took my first trip to Disney in 15 years (got to take my baby and my husband for the first time!) and found some food that I'd LOVE to have the recipe for!

-Brownies from Wilderness Lodge's Roaring Forks
-Root vegetables from Liberty Tree Tavern
-Breakfast frittata at Capy May's character breakfast

Thanks for anything you guys can find!

tigsmom

Hey all!

Just took my first trip to Disney in 15 years (got to take my baby and my husband for the first time!) and found some food that I'd LOVE to have the recipe for!

-Brownies from Wilderness Lodge's Roaring Forks
-Root vegetables from Liberty Tree Tavern
-Breakfast frittata at Capy May's character breakfast

Thanks for anything you guys can find!

Been looking, but have not found these. You can email guest relations and request the recipes though.

tigsmom

What about the sauce that the pork dumplings at Ohana have on them? I loved that stuff!

You need to be a bit more specific...what type of sauce was it? I haven't eaten there in years; there is a peanut dipping sauce posted on page page 69 (post 1364), there is also a ginger-soy dipping sauce from Kona that they use on their potstickers on page 93 (post 1853). Just let me know and I'll do my best to help or maybe one of our other recipe collectors may have it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom