Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/2 pound muenster cheese
1/4 pound chorizo sausage
6 Tortilla De Harina -- flour tortillas

Slice cheese into thin strips.
Peel chorizo and fry in skillet until it crumbles. (Use spoon to help separate chorizo into small pieces. Drain off fat.

In a buttered broiler proof flat casserole, arrange half of the cheese pieces. Cover with chorizo and remaining cheese pieces. Place under broiler about 4 inches from source of heat. Broil until cheese is melted.

Meanwhile, cut tortillas into quarters and heat as directed on package. Use pieces of tortillas to scoop up melted cheese and chorizo.

Description:
"San Angel Inn Restaurante, Mexico Showcase EPCOT"
Source:
"Cooking with Mickey Around the World: Walt Disney World's Most Requested Recipes"
Copyright:
"1986"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 209 Calories; 17g Fat (73.4% calories from fat); 13g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 356mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0

ExCastMember

Omelette

* Exported from MasterCook *

Recipe By :Walt Disney World
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon Butter or Vegetable Oil
1 Slice American Processed Cheese

Beat egg well. Heat butter or oil in an 8 inch omelette pan until quite hot (not browned). Pour in beaten eggs and let cook 10 to 15 seconds. With a wooden spoon or runner spatula, stir egg around in the pan, bringing cooked egg up from the bottom, letting raw egg run into the bottom, for 5 to 6 seconds.

At this point, raise edge of the Omelette from the pan and tilt the pan so that any raw egg can run down and under into hot pan.

Lay slice of cheese on Omelette which should still be moist on top. Take spatula and lift edge of Omelette, folding across the top. Slide or turn out onto a plate. Makes 1 serving. Repeat for additional servings.

NOTE: Do not wash pan between Omelettes. Wipe with paper towels or clean dry cloth.

Description:
"Pueblo Room, Contemporary Resort and Coral Isle Cafe, Polynesian Village Resort"
Source:
"Cooking with Mickey Around the World: Walt Disney World's Most Requested Recipes"
Copyright:
"1986"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 148 Calories; 10g Fat (62.6% calories from fat); 13g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 424mg Cholesterol; 140mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0

ExCastMember

It's a program that files and organizes recipe and entire cookbooks on your computer. I love it and couldn't imagine not using it.
If I decide to make a recipe for dinner I can print the grocery list for that recipe, pull up the nutritional info and a bunch of other neat things.

tigsmom

It's a program that files and organizes recipe and entire cookbooks on your computer. I love it and couldn't imagine not using it.
If I decide to make a recipe for dinner I can print the grocery list for that recipe, pull up the nutritional info and a bunch of other neat things.

Very cool! That would help me with WW I'm sure. I'm going to have to look into that, thanks! :king:

Tatania

Bailey’s and Jack Daniels’s Mousse

BaileysJackDanielsMousse_Coralreef.jpg

Bailey’s and Jack Daniels’s Mousse

The Coral Reef Restaurant, Epcot

Bailey’s Mousse
1 pound white chocolate
5 each of egg yolks
1/8 cup Bailey’s (liquor)
1/4 cup gelatin
1 cup heavy cream

Cream egg yolks. Whip heavy cream (not too stiff). Melt chocolate in double boiler. Dissolve gelatin in boiling hot water, add to chocolate. Add Bailey’s to chocolate, blend well; add yolks and fold in. Fold whipped cream into chocolate. Spray molds inside with baking oil, sprinkle with sugar, put all on one tray, and store in freezer until mousse is ready.

Jack Daniels Mousse
1 pound dark chocolate
5 each egg yolk
1/8 cup Jack Daniels (liquor)
¼ cup gelatin
1 cup heavy cream

Cream egg yolks. Whip heavy cream (not too stiff). Melt chocolate in double boiler. Dissolve gelatin in boiling hot water, add to chocolate. Add Bailey’s to chocolate, blend well; add yolks and fold in. Fold whipped cream into chocolate. Spray molds inside with baking oil, sprinkle with sugar, put all on one tray, and store in freezer until mousse is ready.

Preparation for each dessert plate
4 ounces of Bailey’s mousse
4 ounces of Jack Daniel’s mousse
1 each cigarette décor
Fresh blueberry
Raspberry sauce (raspberry jam with water to make sauce depending on thickness you prefer

1. Place the Bailey’s mousse on one side of place.
2. Place the Jack Daniel’s mouse on the other side.
Or Place Chocolate Mousse on the bottom of a glass cup and the white on top. Layer with Ganache and garnish with 1 each cigarette décor wafer.

ExCastMember

Cuban Snapper Hash

This is a recipe developed by Mike Bersell during his guest chef appearance on the Disney Magic Cruise Line and was featured in the first Disney Master Chefs cruise series. Yield- 6 portions 1- 6 ounce loaf Cuban Bread, crust removed 1/2 cup Coconut Milk 4 fresh Snapper filets, 4 to 5 ounces each 1 medium Red Onion, chopped 2 Tablespoons fresh Chopped Parsley 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg Juice of 1 Lime Salt and Pepper to taste 1 dash Tabasco sauce 1 cup Virgin Olive Oil 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped 1/4 cup Creme Fraiche fresh Cilantro sprigs 1/2 cup Mango Poppy Vinaigrette Method Dice Cuban bread into 1/4" cubes. Soak in coconut milk and set aside. Place Red Snapper filets in a large skillet and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until fish flakes easily. Transfer to a shallow pan, let cool. When fish is cool enough to handle, flake it and combine in a large bowl with the onion, chopped parsley, salt and pepper, nutmeg, lime juice, Tabasco, and bread mixture. Mix well. For service, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fish mixture and cook until all the oil is absorbed and the onion is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Fold in the hard boiled eggs, cook for 1 more minute and serve. To assemble- place a 2 inch ring mold in center of warm plate. Spoon hash into mold. Remove mold and squeeze a dollop of creme fraiche on top of timbale. Arrange a Blue Corn Cracker at an angle. Place one more dollop of creme fraiche on top of cracker and garnish with sprig of fresh cilantro. Accent around hash with Mango Poppy Vinaigrette. Chef's Tip- This recipe calls for fresh snapper. Don't think you can get away with using frozen, or leftover fish, it won't be the same. The same goes for the olive oil. It needs to be high quality virgin olive oil. Mango Poppy Vinaigrette Yield: 6 servings 1 Mango, peeled and seeded 4 Tbl. fresh Orange Juice 4 teaspoon Lemon Juice 1 teaspoon Champagne Vinegar 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/4 teaspoon Poppy Seeds 5 Tablespoons Olive oil 1 Tablespoon Hazelnut Oil 1 tb Parsley, finely chopped Put the mango, orange juice, lemon juice and vinegar in a blender with the salt, and poppy seeds. Puree well until the mango is completely liquid, about 3 to 4 minutes. Slowly add the oils, then the herbs. Taste, and adjust any of the ingredients if necessary. Strain finished dressing through a fine screen strainer. The dressing should be fresh and sparkly. Source: UniChef.com

ExCastMember

Marsala Ice Cream

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

1 qt vanilla ice cream -- softened
1/2 c marsala wine (or to taste)

Mix the wine into the softened ice cream (or add towards the end of the
mixing procedure of your own ice cream recipe). Re-freeze.

Description:
"EuroDisney, Paris"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 1061 Calories; 58g Fat (47.7% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 125g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 232mg Cholesterol; 422mg Sodium. Exchanges: 11 1/2 Fat; 8 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0

ExCastMember

Snow Flakes

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

1 oz rum
3/4 oz dark Crème de Cacao
2 oz Vanilla ice cream
2 oz Coconut cream
Enough ice to make it a frozen type drink.

Blend with ice, garnish with coconut shavings

Description:
"Disney Cruise Line - Holiday Cruises"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 439 Calories; 26g Fat (65.0% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 25mg Cholesterol; 48mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 5 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0

tigsmom

WooHoo for new recipes! :sohappy: Love the new blood here.

I should post an updated request list to see if you guys have any of them.
I'll try to work on that today.

tigsmom

Ok, here is the request list and I hope I didn't miss any. If anybody has any of these recipes we would all be grateful. Thanks :wave:

Potato & Truffle Lasagnette from the Brown Derby
Beef and barley - Le Cellier
Cheesecake - Le Cellier
Cheesy Potatoes at Crystal Palace
Sugar free cheesecake from the Fountainview Café
Chicken Bastilla – Restaurant Marrakesh
Potato Salad – Akershus
Grilled Chicken, Chipolta Crema, Caramelized Onions-Peppers, and Tomatillo Salsa Flatbread – California Grill
Tavern punch from liberty tree tavern (orange version)
Asparagus soup -the California Grill
Baklava or shwarma (sp?) recipes from the tangerine café
Grilled Salmon with sweet onion risotto, red wine sauce, and crispy onions
Gazpacho from Spoodles
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge from the Main Street Bakery
Chocolate lava cake at the Flying Fish
Spiced cake – San Angel Inn
Guacamole – Mexican Cantina
Bananas foster cheesecake" from the Brown Derby
Pecan Pralines –PORS
Blackened tuna steaks & Yukon Gold smashed potatoes –the Trail’s End
Cinnamon buns with a delicious creamy caramel icing/sauce – Akershus
EGG NOG SHAKES
Scallops Au Gratin – Spoodles
Chicken Wrap sauce at Pecos Bills
Corn Chowder –Yachtsman Steakhouse
Macaroni & Cheese at Wolfgang Puck Express
Venison Stew & Pasta Akershus & Ligonberry Tart from Akershus
Mac & Cheese –Columbia Harbour House
Grilled Buffalo Ribeyefrom Artist's Point
Double chocolate cake from Norway
Sauerbraten from the Biergarten
Chocolate cake – CRT
Chocolate and Vanilla Pretzels from the Boardwalk Bakery
Clam Chowder at Captain Jacks
Strawberry Margaritas Captain Jacks
Mushrooms at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Chicken Fiorentine at Tony's Town Square
Chermoula Roasted, Tanglewood Chicken – Jiko
Dijon Crushed Potatoes – Brown derby
Peco's Bills Baked/BBQ Beans
Potato Cheddar soup from the Grand Floridian Café
Starboard Deck Sandwich at the Columbia Harbor House
Mac ‘n cheese from Cape May
Salmon from Cape May
Southwestern Chicken soup from the Whispering Canyon
Bourbon chicken from Coronado Springs
Cole slaw recipe -whispering canyon
Chicken Noodle Soup at Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Apple pie with a creamy brandy sauce –LTT
Banana and Butterscotch "Buzz" – California Grill
Red wine beet sauce – Akershus
Hollywood Brown Derby Crab Cake
Buffalo Chicken Soup & Caribbean Barbecued Grouper – Olivia’s
Root vegetable hash" from 50's PrimeTime
Chefs de France Mac and cheese
Liquid strudel drink at Biergarten
Tuna Oscar –Kona Kafe
Tomato Florentine Soup recipe from 1900 Park Fare
Corn muffin – New Tusker House buffet
Wolfgang Puck's "Apple Wood Smoked Breakfast Pizza
Auntie Gravity's Cappuccino Smoothie
Olivia's at Key West: barbecue/pulled pork sandwich
Cucumber sauce from the chicken flatbreads that used to be served a Sunshine Seasons
Salad at the CG that has the marinated anchovies
Smoked pork loin recipe from Liberty Tree Tavern
Pasta with shrimp and sun dried tomatoes in a cream sauce - Coral Reef
Crispy Petite Chicken with Potato Gnocchi, Creamy Kohlrabi, Pomegranate Reduction, and Chervil – Cali Grill

ExCastMember

re: Chermoula Roasted, Tanglewood Chicken – Jiko

This was requested and Jiko replied saying this wasn't on the menu and they didn't know what it was LOL

tigsmom

re: Chermoula Roasted, Tanglewood Chicken – Jiko

This was requested and Jiko replied saying this wasn't on the menu and they didn't know what it was LOL

Really? Even though its listed on their menus? :hammer:

If they want to keep it secret they should say so, we can respect that. :lol:

ExCastMember

No kidding! MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD REQUEST IT AND THEY MIGHT HAVE BETTER LUCK GETTING THE RECIPE.
oops on the typing, I'm too lazy to fix it today :hammer:

I'm trying to update the files at the yahoo group, man it's not easy moving and adding a total of almost 1,800 WDW recipe.
I'll be at it for months at this rate LOL:(

tigsmom

No kidding! MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD REQUEST IT AND THEY MIGHT HAVE BETTER LUCK GETTING THE RECIPE.
oops on the typing, I'm too lazy to fix it today :hammer:

I'm trying to update the files at the yahoo group, man it's not easy moving and adding a total of almost 1,800 WDW recipe.
I'll be at it for months at this rate LOL:(

I've sent in requests for a few recipes, still waiting for some and others have come back just in time to coincide with publication on other sites. :lol:

I think there are a lot of us Disney food lovers out there. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom