Really, Why Bother ...

Buried20KLeague

nope. not at all ... would rather talk nice about Disney (or OLC) and I'm a blathering, drool-covered fanboi when it comes to TDR!

Hey, think PoC at TDL ... talk about being wowed. I swear every effect was in perfect working order, audio and lighting were perfect, you didn't hear AAs as they were real/lifelike and didn't squeak like those at MK, and I think they blended the new movie characters in best of all here (even better than Anaheim) ... from the beating heart from Dead Man's Chest when you go down the drop into the caverns to the non-politically correct Pirates chasing the wenches (and they aren't looking for turkey legs to chew on!:drevil:) to the final scene where Captain Jack can be seen perfectly and is close enough that you could sit in his lap (one reason why you'd never see him this close in the States or Paris), I was incredibly impressed by that ride.

But, hell, I was impressed by every attraction I experienced in both parks, really.

I've just not seen that kind of show quality in decades, if ever. It's a wonder to behold.

Sad fact: I had to sit here for a second to even recall the specifics about PotC in Tokyo.

When one starts having a hard time recalling specifics between different iterations of the same attraction around the world, one is WAYYYYY too spoiled. :dazzle: :lol:

Either that, or it's time for a "refresher" trip to the other side of the world, which I'm all in favor of!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom