Real Yeti footprint to go on display at Expedition Everest!

DisneyDellsDude

I am relatively certain the Beast of Bray Road was supposed to be a were-wolf... But it has been a while since I lived in WI, so I could be wrong

Yeah, it is more of a were-wolf type creature.
I just threw that one out there because it is probably one of the more "well known" stories in WI.

imagineer boy

I don't understand how any show that takes a look at cryptids can be a serious look at cryptids. I read the summaries of all the shows in that series and most of them were looking for creatures that I KNOW can't exist, without even doing the field research to support it.

*sigh* Just WATCH a few of the episodes on youtube before making a judgement on its credibility. They really do their homework.

Heck, they even disproved a cryptid which was the Rhod creatures. So just from that, its not all a bunch of hooey.

Pongo

My point is that keeping an open mind on unproven issues is, in fact, science.

For me, there's a difference between keeping an open mind and believing what logic and lack of evidence support otherwise.

*sigh* Just WATCH a few of the episodes on youtube before making a judgement on its credibility. They really do their homework.

Heck, they even disproved a cryptid which was the Rhod creatures. So just from that, its not all a bunch of hooey.

I watched. I've watched plenty of shows on cryptids, and each time my patience is worn thinner.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Yes, I did. And yes, it did :lol:
It didn't really impress me either. The best evidence (I'll say it again) by Monsterquest was the restored digital transfer of the orginal Patterson/Gimlin film. That actually made me change my feelings about that evidence...

imagineer boy

How can DNA evidence not impress? They actually found DNA from the bed of screws that was half human, half chimp in the middle of canada!

Pongo

Too bad they didn't get a video of bigfoot stepping on the screws, that would be priceless. :ROFLOL:

Yes, in many ways it would be.

If they thought of putting screws, why not think of putting a camera to accompany them? It's a logical idea, and one that was on my mind the entire time I watched it :lol:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Yes, in many ways it would be.

If they thought of putting screws, why not think of putting a camera to accompany them? It's a logical idea, and one that was on my mind the entire time I watched it :lol:

Of Note: It is kind of hard to set up running cameras in the wilderness. And wasn't it not intended for Sasquatch? Not that I don't agree, it would've been a wiser idea.

Ausdaddy

For me, there's a difference between keeping an open mind and believing what logic and lack of evidence support otherwise.

Sure, there's a difference between keeping an open mind and believing, but do you see the bias in that statement? You said believing what logic and lack of evidence support. Lack of evidence doesn't support anything. It leads to no conclusion at all. That is the true logic, here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom