Re-Do a Retheme!

CookieMouse

Not a retheme, but i had some ideas for themed playgrounds that could be built in some foliage spaces in both galaxys edge and toy story land. Toy story land’s would be built outside the exit to toy story mania, while galaxys edge would be built across from rise of the resistance. toy story playground would obviously be a spiritual successor to the very missed honey i shrunk the kids playground in the same park, with play structures made to resemble oversized objects, with a well themed barrier/ hill to hide backstage. On the other hand, the batuu play area would be far more thematic, themed to a shipyard/junkyard repurposed as a playground for younglings. You can slide down a crashed xwing, or look out from old turrets, or even those springy ride on things made from old landspeeders.

MickeyMouse10

Not a retheme, but i had some ideas for themed playgrounds that could be built in some foliage spaces in both galaxys edge and toy story land. Toy story land’s would be built outside the exit to toy story mania, while galaxys edge would be built across from rise of the resistance. toy story playground would obviously be a spiritual successor to the very missed honey i shrunk the kids playground in the same park, with play structures made to resemble oversized objects, with a well themed barrier/ hill to hide backstage. On the other hand, the batuu play area would be far more thematic, themed to a shipyard/junkyard repurposed as a playground for younglings. You can slide down a crashed xwing, or look out from old turrets, or even those springy ride on things made from old landspeeders.

Great ideas, I always thought they should have done a Star Wars Resort rather than The Starcruiser. Your playground ideas would have fit in perfectly with it.

MickeyMouse10

LOL, I had to look her up. I didn't have a clue who she was either.

MickeyMouse10

k575comvnuf21.jpg

Re-Do: Adventureland’s Club 33

Adventurers Club
----- (signature dining and bar, similar to tiffins and trader sam’s)
----- (Started by Lord Henry Mystic and Alberta Falls, this club is exclusive for adventurers… with a good amount of pocket change. As an added bonus if you order a particular item you get a special unique effect, to go along with that certain food or beverage.)

MickeyMouse10

1200px-Mystic_Manor.jpg

Re-Do: Swiss Family Treehouse and Crystal Palace (interior only)

Mystic Manor
----- (trackless, similar to ratatouille)
----- (This is would be a copy and paste of the overseas’ version. The story centers around Albert, who is a curious... and maybe a bit mischievous monkey. Who often puts himself in peril because of his curiosity. One of his mistakes is going through his masters extensive collection and it may turn out to be his last mistake.)

Snow Queen 83

Adventureland definitely needs to be plussed. It has a lot of empty space on the left, but that is mostly because Jungle Cruise takes up so much space. Much like 20,000 League used to do in Fantasyland.

MickeyMouse10

hei hei variant 2.png

Re-Do: Aladdin’s Magic Carpet

Hei Hei, Zazu and Iago Fountain and extra outdoor seating
----- (seating area, similar to tropical hideaway seating)
----- (I’d move magic carpet over to the New New Orleans Square section and retheme it. This way it provides some much needed seating and space for Dole Whip lovers. In an area with way too many bottlenecks. Speaking of tropical hideaway expect to hear more about that later on.)

The Lochness Monsta

That sounds like a good idea. We can finally be rid of those stupid spitting camels too. Some little chubby kid jumped right into me one time. Because he was trying to get wet. I wanted to throw him in the closest creek or pond.

PrinceCharming617

Yep, Disneyland’s Adventureland had the same issue with space. It’s about time they fix the Magic one. I need some space to snack on some tasty treats.

MickeyMouse10

moana-screenshots-30.png

Te-Ka-Moana-1.png

Re-Do: Fire Mountain concept

Fire Mountain: The Wrath of Te Kā
----- (rollercoaster, similar to expedition everest)
----- (The original concept for this was known as “Fire Mountain” and it was supposed to go right behind Pirates. The attraction has been talked about for many years, at first it was rumored to be an “Atlantis” coaster. But the movie it was based on really tanked at the box office. That’s alright though because since then a more perfect movie has come out. I think “Moana” would fit the ride much better. Since Adventureland has so many Polynesian elements. In the attraction, the fire god needs your help to return to her more kind form of Te Fiti.)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

a1.jpg

Re-Do: Tortuga Tavern

Tropical Hideaway
----- (quick service, similar disneyland’s version)
----- (Next to the tiki room sits an indoor version of the restaurant. Themed to the tiki room. The menu is different than it’s California sister version, because it serves King Hawaiian sandwiches, Beef and Chicken Skewers and Coconut Treats. Many of the birds no longer in the tiki room next door now reside here. It’s a Polynesian retirement home for the older birds… who just want to talk to the patrons.)

MickeyMouse10

pete final.jpg

Re-Do: A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas

Pegleg Pete
----- (walkup, similar to spyglass grill)
----- (The once famous parrot is back where he belongs in Adventureland. Here is where you can get all types of Caribbean Treats. His girlfriend Rosita lives just across from him at another food establishment.)

Miru

View attachment 721321

Re-Do: Aladdin’s Magic Carpet

Hei Hei, Zazu and Iago Fountain and extra outdoor seating
----- (seating area, similar to tropical hideaway seating)
----- (I’d move magic carpet over to the New New Orleans Square section and retheme it. This way it provides some much needed seating and space for Dole Whip lovers. In an area with way too many bottlenecks. Speaking of tropical hideaway expect to hear more about that later on.)
The fountain dedicated to various Disney birds is a good idea to have, wonder if it would be a water play area or just a normal fountain? This fountain would kind of be a nod to under new management, as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom