Re-Do a Retheme!

Miru

At least Bob Iger and Kevin Feige have had success and showed the ability to run companies. Kennedy has made countless bad movies and shows for 12 years. And has even run their only good Star Wars show into the ground (Mandalorian).
Andor isn’t a Star Wars show? News to me. I’d argue Ashoka is at least passable, as is Young Jedi Adventures. The non canon Lego specials are perfectly fine too. Acolyte is the only one that’s outright worse than the sequels though.

Kennedy was also involved in the original Indiana Jones run, so technically she too is, or at least was, capable of making good movies. (She also was much more heavily involved in Howard the Duck however, take that as you will)

Snow Queen 83

Andor isn’t a Star Wars show? News to me.

Andor is very boring and has horrible ratings. The show also has some of the worst characters in Star Wars. It was supposed to have 5 seasons, but did so poorly it is only getting 2.

People have to stop propping it up as a gift from heaven.

Snow Queen 83

Kennedy was also involved in the original Indiana Jones run, so technically she too is, or at least was, capable of making good movies. (She also was much more heavily involved in Howard the Duck however, take that as you will)

She put her name on a lot of classics like E.T., Poltergeist, Gremlins, Goonies and Back to the Future. But that doesn't mean she actually did anything important. Back then she didn't have any power. Steven Spielberg often times openly makes fun of her stupidity.

Spielberg quoting Kathleen Kennedy (paraphrasing) "How about he ends up with the dog instead of the girl."

Miru

Andor is very boring and has horrible ratings. The show also has some of the worst characters in Star Wars. It was supposed to have 5 seasons, but did so poorly it is only getting 2.

People have to stop propping it up as a gift from heaven.
It’s still not Acolyte-bad, at least. Though it is very likely to get run into the (or past the) ground eventually if not outright scrapped.

And yeah, the only time Kennedy had full power was… Howard the Duck. Nowadays, everything that comes out of Lucasfilm directly is Howard the Duck (bar the preschool series and hopefully Andor S2).

I’d argue the reason Andor got poor ratings is because by then it was too late for the franchise. See also Transformers One.

Last edited:

Miru

Cali-Fishin’ (retheme of Toy Story Mania)

Disney have responded to your prayers about DCA not being California enough, so here comes Cali-Fishin’! The riders now use virtual fishing nets/rods & reels to catch fishes in a series of scenic California locales, complete with authentic smells everywhere! Even the theming overall is a slice of DCA 1.0 mixed with a little of Iger’s influence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom