Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

adventures-by-disney-europe-greece-hero-04-acropolis-7x3.jpg

fira.jpg

Re-Do: Refreshment Outpost and Expansion area (where Equatorial Africa was supposed to go)

Greece

With it’s various historical architecture Greece was one of the only countries on my list. I thought about Brazil, but decided a Jesus statue wasn’t the way to go. Because it was a bit too religious. Besides Greece is more aesthetically pleasing, in my opinion. Plus it has great movie tie ins for it’s attractions and many merchandise possibilities.

original.jpg

Hercules
----- (dark ride, similar to winnie the pooh)
----- (Relive the adventures of Hercules from the classic film. And see the many great characters and musical numbers. Witness Hercules’ many struggles in trying to become a true hero and his eventual battle with Hades and his cronies.)

percy jackson 1.jpg

Percy Jackson and the Temple of the Gods
----- (indoor rollercoaster, similar to hagrid's motorbike and guardians)
----- (Percy is attacked by several Gods and Creatures throughout this action packed adventure rollercoaster. Each proving to be as tumultuous as the next. Ranging from Medusa the snake-haired witch, the water monster Hydra and a vicious Minotaur. Besides screens, animatronics and even water elements play a part in the many scenes. The vehicles would look like boats as well, able to seat up to 4 people per cart.)

Greece: The Ancient World
----- (360 movie, similar to o canada)
----- (Many of the common things of our world like democracy, science and art began way back in Ancient times in Greece. This is why the city of Athens is generally considered to be the birthplace of Western civilization.)

MickeyMouse10

That sounds pretty neat man! I don't think Percy is a big enough franchise though. It seems to be very third or fourth tier.

I agree about the movie and tv show franchise. But I do love the myths that are used in it and Hercules (which is a classic). I think it works because the Percy ride is more about the creatures and such, thus it wouldn't focus on the books or movies. Much like Maelstrom did.

Miru

For an upcoming retheme:

Ducktales: Genesis of the Clan McDuck (DINOSAUR retheme)

The ride’s exterior features a mid-century modern “tiki” design to it, resembling one of the theming-heavy hotels surrounding ODL as a meta-reference, with one of Gyro’s vehicles parked atop it prominently, this vehicle serving as a teaser for our ride vehicles. Walking inside, Gladstone Gander is present as an AA, talking about how the rates at this “Enchanted Tiki Hotel” are through the roof, even if the various amenities have been taken away over time, with him mentioning an “interactive boat game” & a “water show” as among them. You can also see a collection of fossils, as well as an interactive scale model of Bubba doing the “McDuck Cane Strike” signature move. The next room shows none other than Iago (in a more anthro form, to make up for the lack of Aladdin the Series in 2017) talking about how he’s always the fall guy, especially with Chester & Hester. Gladstone is also there, chatting with Iago about his newest exhibit, “History of Clan McDuck”, that is sure to attract customers! But he needs some help with the research, so he & Gladstone have some witnesses on board, including the riders. A package from “FOWL” lands at the doorstep, with Iago carefully opening it. “Is this Chester & Hester’s “farewell gift” they had in mind for me? It looks like some kind of… Time Machine. That’s brilliant!”

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

For an upcoming retheme:

Ducktales: Genesis of the Clan McDuck (DINOSAUR retheme)

The ride’s exterior features a mid-century modern “tiki” design to it, resembling one of the theming-heavy hotels surrounding ODL as a meta-reference, with one of Gyro’s vehicles parked atop it prominently, this vehicle serving as a teaser for our ride vehicles. Walking inside, Gladstone Gander is present as an AA, talking about how the rates at this “Enchanted Tiki Hotel” are through the roof, even if the various amenities have been taken away over time, with him mentioning an “interactive boat game” & a “water show” as among them. You can also see a collection of fossils, as well as an interactive scale model of Bubba doing the “McDuck Cane Strike” signature move. The next room shows none other than Iago (in a more anthro form, to make up for the lack of Aladdin the Series in 2017) talking about how he’s always the fall guy, especially with Chester & Hester. Gladstone is also there, chatting with Iago about his newest exhibit, “History of Clan McDuck”, that is sure to attract customers! But he needs some help with the research, so he & Gladstone have some witnesses on board, including the riders.

That is actually a really great idea, that I never thought of. It would make all of the character meet and greets actually make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom