Rate avatar above you

Nemmy

10/10, it's a good avatar! That would be pretty funny to suddenly see the words "FORE" come up on the screen, and Spaceship Earth flatten the castle.

Nemmy

10/10, it's a good avatar! That would be pretty funny to suddenly see the words "FORE" come up on the screen, and Spaceship Earth flatten the castle.

Gregory

lol.. sorry about that, BwanaBob...

I didn't realise they would become so popular...

I'm the only one who doesn't have an Avatar by Gregory (well.. technically, I do.. but, its not the style that I currently use)...

yensidtlaw1969

8/10

In the first frame the Monorail comes out too far and it looks like it's just appearing there, and it looks too chubby. It's pointy at the front and the back!!! That is, unless, you're recreating the Tokyo Disneyland monorail, which in that case the front and back cars are correct in shape but the the windows should be shaped like Mickeys Head. :D :confused: :lookaroun :drevil:

BwanaBob

Gregory said:
lol.. sorry about that, BwanaBob...

I didn't realise they would become so popular...

I'm the only one who doesn't have an Avatar by Gregory (well.. technically, I do.. but, its not the style that I currently use)...
All in fun.
I'm just watching all your avatar's spread like wildfire. :D

Legacy said:
Bleach! 3- Castle Cake

...and L, I'm just doing this to add to the hate of the TP incident during the Stitch G.O. I had to remind everyone what they could have had instead!

Jacks Sally

^ I was going to say blech!! to the cake aswell

BwanaBob said:
...and L, I'm just doing this to add to the hate of the TP incident during the Stitch G.O. I had to remind everyone what they could have had instead!

^ but with that being said I have to give it a 10 :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom