Rate avatar above you

Gregory

^5/10... looks tasty... And ugly :lookaroun

As for the Test Track car going backwards.. my first version had it going the other way, but it looked weird for some reason.. So, I used some poetic license, and swiched things around a bit.. But, good job noticing it :)

Slipknot

Legacy said:
10/10 YAY! SLADE!

(Do you think he's really gone?)

He is either still alive or someone even better than him is gonna show up. (i hope he is still around, Ron Perlman is great!!!!)

^9 remove the swan and replace it with a devil ducky and you get a 10..

Gregory

Nemmy said:
10/10 because he looks cool.

(Yes, I know that the car is curving the wrong way. Great job, Gregory. :()
Ok.. Ok.. I gave in, and fixed it.. lol

TestTrack.gif

^10.. ohh.. scary... ;) It goes good with the signature, too :)

Nemmy

10/10...yea, this one looks a lot smoother and more realistic. I was thinking of flipping the frames, but I didn't have the proper tools to do it.

Do you keep all the individual frames that you use?

Gregory

100/10.. because I made it ;) :lookaroun

When you save an animated gif, you can easily break it apart using most programs that deal with animated gifs (I said most.. but, I don't know of any that dont)... So, I switched the frames, and then flipped the "65" back around... Didn't take me too long, and it looks much better this way :)

Gregory

Yeah.. that was my first avatar I've ever done... I'm woking on replacing it...

10/10.. "Avatar Not By Gregory".. :lol:... One suggestion I have... I know you PMed me about it.. So, I suggest less detail.. The avatar looks great, but I've tried to make avatars that detailed (and even more detailed), and it eats up the file size really quickly... So, if you want to add more action into it, I'd suggest using less detail :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom