Rate avatar above you

mrtoad

General Grizz said:
10, and I like biking!

I just did a little dirty research, and found out that a small Orange Bird sculpture (I guess not an AA) rested on the Sunshine Tree (which the bar is named after). Wish I had photos!

Here are stories and songs that were released on LP about Orange Bird: http://www.geocities.com/wdwfob/album.html

The Patriotic Duck gets a 10.

Grizz, Thanks! That is very cool (only being topped by bizarre ). I need to see if my parents remember, as I do not.

Mr. Toad

mrtoad

8 for the out of his mind stitch.

Here is another version of the Orange Bird. I think this one is a later version. He has more of a plastic look than the fuzzy look of the one in my avatar. I prefer the look of the fuzzy one.

OrangeBird.jpg

ogryn

mrtoad said:
8 for the out of his mind stitch.

Here is another version of the Orange Bird. I think this one is a later version. He has more of a plastic look than the fuzzy look of the one in my avatar. I prefer the look of the fuzzy one.

OrangeBird.jpg

stop it. you're scaring me. keep out of my head bird. leave me alone. I don't want to play with you. I have my own toys.

hmm 6

imagineer99

^^ 9.6

It's both aesthetically pleasing and oddly symbolic at the same time. It speaks like a metaphor of both peace and physicality, with out straining into the realm of hyperbole. :lookaroun:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom