Rate avatar above you

mrtoad

10 love the muppets! Finally got my daughter to watch them but she watches the same one over and over. Luckily it the one with Rachel Welch. :animwink:

nibblesandbits

10!!! Because I grew up loving the Muppets! They are awesome! (I really hope they bring back a Muppets show now that Disney owns them. That would be just great. Plus, it would be better than that Nick and Jessica fiasco they tried to pull off a few months ago!)

Man you people are fast! Ok...11 for the bird b/c it makes me smile. What is it, an orange or a bird? I don't know?! lol :D :lol:

mrtoad

nibblesandbits said:
10!!! Because I grew up loving the Muppets! They are awesome! (I really hope they bring back a Muppets show now that Disney owns them. That would be just great. Plus, it would be better than that Nick and Jessica fiasco they tried to pull off a few months ago!)

Man you people are fast! Ok...11 for the bird b/c it makes me smile. What is it, an orange or a bird? I don't know?! lol :D :lol:

I think it's daddy was a bird and it's mommy was an orange.

I give you an 8. Would be a 10 but I take away 2 points for depressing me. :animwink:

WDWScottieBoy

9/10 because of the originality. That actually made me laugh, but I am so sick of math after all of my college Calculus classes, today's really sucked. The reason it's not a 10 is because it's not a perfectly clear image. Awesome though!

WDWScottieBoy

THANK YOU...ANOTHER HAT LOVER!

I'll give you a 9, I'd suggest blowing the image up so it's more on the children in the image. It's too hard to make it out clearly right now (at least for me).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom