Rarest Characters To Find

Britt

Many of the Stitch characters also do M&G's..
8212495969_ffb2b30b4f.jpg
5895576693_4b9bb26c22.jpg
5840686098_d780d717a0.jpg

5840136573_f80315e7e3.jpg
5840132669_9ace8bf1f3.jpg
My boys would LOVE to be in the middle of this cuddle puddle!

CUTE costumes!

baloofigment14

Original Poster
Again. I'm only talking about WDW here in Florida. I didn't know this discussion covered all parks worldwide

I figured they were very similar if not exact to the ones they used to have in Disney World, so that is why posted those as an example to show what they looked like.

Yert3

I figured they were very similar if not exact to the ones they used to have in Disney World, so that is why posted those as an example to show what they looked like.

:) Oh, well thanks. I didn't know that was your intention, but I already knew they were in the other Disney parks. Now I'd like someone to find Duchess and Thomas O'Malley. Have they ever actually made an appearance???

baloofigment14

Original Poster
:) Oh, well thanks. I didn't know that was your intention, but I already knew they were in the other Disney parks. Now I'd like someone to find Duchess and Thomas O'Malley. Have they ever actually made an appearance???

Oh, Ok that was my bad then. I'm not sure about Duchess and O'Malley either. That's a good question.

asianway

Well I thought we were just talking about WDW since this is a WDW forum. But to get back on topic, I wonder why a lot of the Disney Characters from the 60's-70's xerography era don't make more appearances. most of My favorite Disney movies were from this time. Some would say because they aren't popular, but that's only because Disney rarely acknowledges their existence. At least, that's why I think they aren't.
Once a character reaches a certain age, well stuff happens. At that point, the character may receive a facelift - each of the five resorts may choose to pay for that or not. In the case of the Rescuers, Tokyo paid, FL did not. The alternative is for the character to make sparse appearances, like say Darkwing.

Yert3

Hmm. I've just thought of something. What about characters from the package films? ( Mr. Toad, Ichabod Crane, Bongo, Lulubelle, Pecos Bill, José Carioca) Why don't they ever make appearances?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom