Rarest Characters To Find

BenSmith

LOVE Max and Roxanne! Used to love that movie
Here's a pic of him:)

200px-Maxwdw.jpg

lunchbox1175

I do!

However, I'm guilty of having to look up B.E.N.

I'm embarrassed. :(

Was there ever a Scar character in the parks?? Or anyone/thing from the Black Cauldron?

Man i loved the Black Cauldron, anyone remember the computer game? As for characters, KennythePirate is the best place to find out info on them, he is pretty on point. Meeting the characters is my wifes big thing, we have a really fancy jazzed up exel file with all the possible characters that they have ever had, retired or not, which ones she has pictures with, when it was, if it was a special event, if there was photopass available, and the next upcoming anniversary of the movie or creation of the story. A lot of it is luck, we got Max by himself the day after leap day at Epcot, right behind the fountains going in to world showcase, he was just out with a handler at two o'clock, suprisingly a lot of people didn't know who he was. We were actually headed over to the international gateway because we had heard that there were often suprise characters brought out for a short time there at 2:00. I would imagine at valentines day you would be able to get all the princesses with their prince, probably the only time you can get Li Shang. Mushu is hard to get unless you do one of the marathon's, apparently he frequents those.

Personally,I would love to see more Chicken Little stuff, the costumes that i have seen pics of are great!

FettFan

Robin Hood and Friar Tuck used to be all over the place in Fantasyland near It's a Small World. Haven't seen them in years.

EDIT -- Actually I think THE rarest character is Lucky.
aa_lucky.jpg

Mostly because to my knowledge there is only ONE Lucky, and Disney sends him on international trips. He pops up from time to time with no set schedule.

Yert3

What about Bernard and Miss Bianca? I'd love to see them. I know they've made appearances before when The Rescuers was new, but I doubt it will ever happen again. :(

Yert3

And I answered you
Well I thought we were just talking about WDW since this is a WDW forum. But to get back on topic, I wonder why a lot of the Disney Characters from the 60's-70's xerography era don't make more appearances. most of My favorite Disney movies were from this time. Some would say because they aren't popular, but that's only because Disney rarely acknowledges their existence. At least, that's why I think they aren't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom