IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

From Frontierland
IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Enjoy

sweetpee_1993

Wow. That's kinda like....when you could see the Swolphin from WS. It's a little odd to see the tower from Liberty Square. Then again, I'm adding this to my list of things to do when my winning lottery ticket comes in:

#22. Add fairytale structures to the bathrooms to make the experience of going potty less like going potty.

It's pretty. But then it's also a pretty weird placement.

WDWBryan

yeah the placement is weird. You have new fantasyland forest, fantasyland and then Rapunzel thrown in over here

kap91

As long as you can't see it from the heart of Liberty Square, or BTM I'm super excited for it! It's gorgeous. If you can see it from the heart of Liberty Square then: beautiful but what were they thinking building a tower taller than Beast's Castle?!?

MKCP 1985

Great look - I will not complain about seeing architecture from a new Disney classic animated film, especially a fairytale film, in the Magic Kingdom park.

As for complaining about seeing Rapunzel's tower from Liberty Square, Cinderella's castle has been visible from certain spots there ever since day 1.

Timothy_Q

As for complaining about seeing Rapunzel's tower from Liberty Square, Cinderella's castle has been visible from certain spots there ever since day 1.

Cinderella Castle is the only structure meant to be seen from every land though.

But I'm not looking for a discussion here. I love how the tower looks and I'm not so annoyed by how visible it is from Liberty Sq as I think some people are. The trees will hide it better in the future... and I think there are still some trees that haven't been planted.

lazyboy97o

I took am not keen on the tower being visible. It is however not surprising. Disney no longer views the realms of the Magic Kingdom as something serious. It's all fake cartoony fun. It's a fake Colonial area so its ok to see a just as fake Fantasy tower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom