"Rapid Fill" Mugs Coming to Walt Disney World Hotels

jaklgreen

Didn't someone post a sign from when they sold them that said forever, or something?
It was 15 years ago. They still had the resort specific mugs. When hubby and I were down there I know they were doing this promotion for a couple of years. We were staying at the Contemporary, not sure if they were doing it at other resorts, maybe just the deluxe. I remember there were signs by the mugs and register.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
There are actually theme parks that do just that. Part of your admission price. Really cuts down on their garbage too.

Up here County fairs are a big deal one of the vendors is "Bayou Billy's" they sell a mug that they will refill for a dollar for as long as you own mug it's tin and we've been using them for years a couple are no longer used for drink service but now serve as pencil holders

Pluto fan girl

So I read something on a trip advisor review (could be nothing) that you cold no longer get it chocolate in the mugs at all? Has anyone actually experienced this? It was very recent.

We were at POR Sept 10-21 and other than the RUDEST people on earth at the machines most days, we could get soda, coffee or hot cocolate. Which we got often because most of the soda machines were empty half the time. (not an RFID issue, really said please choose another option or something like that)

dreamfinder

So I read something on a trip advisor review (could be nothing) that you cold no longer get it chocolate in the mugs at all? Has anyone actually experienced this? It was very recent.

We were at POR Sept 10-21 and other than the RUDEST people on earth at the machines most days, we could get soda, coffee or hot cocolate. Which we got often because most of the soda machines were empty half the time. (not an RFID issue, really said please choose another option or something like that)

We were just at WDW last week, and RFID was deployed on every resort soda fountain we saw. None of the non soda drinks had RFID that we could see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom