Random Facts About WDW's Haunted Mansion

hauntdmansion79

I read this whole post...goes back quite a ways. Haunted Mansion is absolutely my favorite attraction of all time. I already knew all the secrets mentioned in this post due to my obsessive research on sites and books relating to HM secrets, but what I am REALLY interested in is HOW to go a tour like this. I know the Keys to the Kingdom tour only takes you to the control room and through the servents quarters. HOW do you go back stage and behind the ballroom...etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, I would pay $5,000 to do this!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I read this whole post...goes back quite a ways. Haunted Mansion is absolutely my favorite attraction of all time. I already knew all the secrets mentioned in this post due to my obsessive research on sites and books relating to HM secrets, but what I am REALLY interested in is HOW to go a tour like this. I know the Keys to the Kingdom tour only takes you to the control room and through the servents quarters. HOW do you go back stage and behind the ballroom...etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, I would pay $5,000 to do this!

Well, save your $5,000 and take a position as a HM CM. :animwink:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
It depends on what you mean by backstage....

Keys to the Kingdom and Backstage Magic tours give the most exposure to behind the scenes Disney with both backstage exposure and brief visits to the utilidors. I highly recommend both for the avid Disney fan. For the level of detail that was referenced however, ya gotta work for the mouse!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom