Random Facts About WDW's Haunted Mansion

ChefTigger

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by sdguy1234
EISNER ROCKS!!! Who wants to argue that???
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Anyone who had to work for him!!!!

imagineer boy

Yeah, and let's see how long until steve closes it. :lol:

Anyway, there's only one thing to do in a situation like this;

LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipknot

sdguy1234 said:
That's all because of cry baby Roy.

You are starting to sound like a broken record like JayDarkKnight. So far I have seen 2 or 3 threads about his IJA dream get deleted before I could read them.

Legacy

Static-X said:
You are starting to sound like a broken record like JayDarkKnight. So far I have seen 2 or 3 threads about his IJA dream get deleted before I could read them.
It's a shame too. A couple of them had some decent information in them.

Slipknot

Legacy said:

Well, I was refering to the ones that didn't make it for a whole minute. I'd spot them in the main forums page and click in the specified forum and they wouldn't be there any more.

imagineer boy

Legacy said:

They did? I didn't really notice any! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy's probably JayDarknights older rapping brother or something.

no2apprentice

ATTORNEY: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, for the final piece of evidence I will present to you, I would like to admit this enhanced photograph of the Haunted Mansion. The photograph has been enhanced with descriptors and arrows. Please take your time as you look at this photograph. No further evidence, your honor.

JUDGE: Now that both sides have rested their case, I will instruct the jury. You, the jury, need to decide if the evidence presented suggests that the Haunted Mansion's roof details are based on chess pieces. Please remember to use common sense in your decision. The jury is hereby dismissed to decide your verdict.

(Jury leaves.............comes back in 20 seconds)

JUDGE: Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?

FOREPERSON: We have, your honor. Chess pieces.

(The courtroom cheers.......reporters run for the exit to get on cell phones and get in front of their cameras)

Attachments

• mansionchess.jpg
    mansionchess.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 139

Lauriebar

no2apprentice said:
ATTORNEY: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, for the final piece of evidence I will present to you, I would like to admit this enhanced photograph of the Haunted Mansion. The photograph has been enhanced with descriptors and arrows. Please take your time as you look at this photograph. No further evidence, your honor.

JUDGE: Now that both sides have rested their case, I will instruct the jury. You, the jury, need to decide if the evidence presented suggests that the Haunted Mansion's roof details are based on chess pieces. Please remember to use common sense in your decision. The jury is hereby dismissed to decide your verdict.

(Jury leaves.............comes back in 20 seconds)

JUDGE: Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?

FOREPERSON: We have, your honor. Chess pieces.

(The courtroom cheers.......reporters run for the exit to get on cell phones and get in front of their cameras)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I just busted a gut!!!

imagineer boy

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Oh, its so beautiful. :cry: Chess pieces they are!

Now about those "I do" ghosts........

animay

raven said:
I read that too. But guests are too far from the book to even get a closer look at it. Perhaps a CM could say.

I thought to check out the book when I used to work at the mansion. Unfortunately there was nothing significant about the page it was on. It's a real book and the pages can get turned by cast members, custodial, etc. I left it with 'ghost' on the page though. :)

imagineer boy said:
Now about those "I do" ghosts........

I am by no-means an expert -- but I can remember going through in the late 90's and seeing/hearing the pop-up ghosts and thinking that their sounds had changed. It could also be bad memory . . . It's also 6-7 years since my last visit so things could have changed again.

Chele

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom