R.I.P. Farrah :(

palmage

I just don't get it.
An icon like Farrah (every boys dream in the 70's) passes away and nothing......
Michael Jackson dies and the entire world is in mourning.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I just don't get it.
An icon like Farrah (every boys dream in the 70's) passes away and nothing......
Michael Jackson dies and the entire world is in mourning.

Farrah knew this was coming...and she was prepared for it. Farrah made US aware of it and prepared us for it. She did a TV special "documentary" of the ordeal and brought us into her home, her head, and her heart.

Michael Jackson's death was so shocking and unexpected that it caught the entire world offguard. Yes, Farrah was a very popular lady and no life is more important than another...but Michael Jackson is on the level of Elvis and John Lennon (perhaps bigger than Lennon). A very talented person (and the best in their field)...dying too early and without warning.

DormaNesbit

I was at the Jersey shore this weekend with my family and I was shocked that within an hour of Michael's passing there were shirts at every vender yet Farrah had nothing, not even reprints of her famous poster. I'm sad about both deaths and at the same time I feel worse for Farrah because she has fallen by the way side. Just my two cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom