R C T 2: Screenshots!

CrashNet

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mouse3268
It makes me mad that Windows 98 is the minimum operating system becuse I still have Windows 98. Will I guess I have to upgrade. :(

I assume you meant to put Windows 95 the second time. It shouldn't cost too much to do it, but you need to make absolutely sure you have the computer power to run Windows 98. You need to make sure, to be very safe, you have at least a Pentium II 350Mhz computer with at least 64 meg of RAM, preferably 128 meg.

If you want my professional opinion though, if you still have a computer with Windows 95 on it, I would suggest that it is time to replace your computer. As you can see with RCT II, there is not going to be much if anything out there that will work now with an operating system that is 7 years old. ;)

Legacy

cac... you are so awesome for keeping this thread updated... I think I speak for everyone in saying that we really appreciate it.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CrashNet

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kicker
cac... you are so awesome for keeping this thread updated... I think I speak for everyone in saying that we really appreciate it.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Oh stop it your embarassing me!:eek: :lol: You are more than welcome! I do have to apologize though for the somewhat slow pace that I update it. I look extremely hard for any new information I can find, but unfortunately most of the information is here already!:D So thank you very much for the kind words. I will make sure to keep this page updated as often as possible.

One other thing, I'm in the process of putting together a forum dedicated just to Rollercoaster Tycoon! (Steve please don't hate me for spamming!) I will let you know when I have everything up and running so you can come check it out!:D

Have a good day!:D

walthimself05

hey yall know that video bout 2 pages back?

what was that of?

and every time i downloaded it al that was in it was a document file and no movie files

CrashNet

Original Poster
Originally posted by walthimself05
hey yall know that video bout 2 pages back?

what was that of?

and every time i downloaded it al that was in it was a document file and no movie files

Yeah, I know. They had to remove the link for that download because it was taking up to much bandwidth on their servers. I am working on a way to get it up on the internet again (I downloaded it) so you can see it. Just wait a little bit longer.;)

CrashNet

Original Poster
UPDATE....Coming VERY Soon!

I have found some new screenshots that I will work on putting up on those two webpages for everyone. Bear with me though, because I am going to wait to even do anything on them until Monday. They are in poor quality, but from the looks of it because they were shrunk from their original size to put on the webpage I found them on. There are larger versions out there somewhere, so I will look for them starting Monday, which is when all of the gaming websites will begin updating their pages again (they never work on weekends obviously). If I can't find them by Tuesday, I will upload all of the smaller, crude pictures on the pages for everyone. However, I only believe in the best, so I hope you guys don't mind waiting.

New Pictures Are Coming: Guaranteed by Tuesday! (EST for those who live in Europe)

CrashNet

Original Poster
UPDATE...12 New Screenshots!

Originally posted by Turbogames
Can you tell us impatient people where they are?

You know, I got to thinking, and realized its really stupid to make you all wait for the new screenshots. Who cares if they are a little on the crude side, they are STILL screenshots! :) So with that in mind (thank you for making me realize how stupid I am Turbogames) I have just finished creating the page with 12 new screenshots from Rollercoaster Tycoon II for everyone to enjoy! The link is at the bottom of this post and will be added to my signature so all you have to do is find a post of mine to see them.

The screenshots finally contain some of the first pictures of new flat rides (rides that aren't rollercoasters)! We are also introduced to some of the new theming as well as some new supports for the rollercoasters (they look real now!) Hope everyone enjoys them! I will be sure to keep you updated if I find the larger versions next week!

RollerCoaster Tycoon II Screenshots Page II

CrashNet

Original Poster
can you tell me where you found them so i can go to that site, cuz my parental controls wont let me go to yours

thanks

Hmmm...I promise I have absolutely nothing on there, nor would I ever have anything on there, that is profane in anyway. I'm sure those who can get to the page will vouch for me.

Anyway, the new screenshots game from www.EBGames.com. Here's the link:

RCT II on EBGames.com

More and likely you can't get to the first set of screenshots either, so they are here:

RCT II Screenshots Set 1

I'll see what I can do to fix the pages so you will be able to view them. I'm pretty sure there is a way to make it Family oriented (viewable to everyone). The reason you can't see it is because the Parental Controls can't recognize the content on free web hosted sites, at least without doing something to it, which I have yet to figure out. Until then, enjoy the screenshots!:)

CrashNet

Original Poster
UPDATE!....LARGER VERSIONS OF NEW SCREENSHOTS!

I just found the larger versions of the new screenshots. Boy did I guess the right day they would be released or what!:lol: Anyway, click on the link below to go to the updated page:

RCT II Screenshots Page 2: UPDATED

Also for those of you who can't see my page because of parental controls, you can go to Gamespot.com, where I got the pictures, to see the screenshots. You will always be able to see the first eight screenshots, but after 11 days the last four will be locked for members only. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make the parental controls realize my site is a family friendly site. I'll let you know if I figure it out. Here is the links to GameSpot:

Gamespot RCT II Screenshot Page 1

GameSpot RCT II Screenshot Page 2

If you look, you will see SO many new things in these screenshots, including a 20,000 Leagues under the Sea type ride and a teacup ride in the 6th screenshot!!!!!!!! (The one with the red and yellow Rollercoasters) RCT now has a little taste of Disney World in it! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Enjoy the screenshots, and be sure to post everything you see!

Rider

20K LIVES!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D

And notice in the Deja Vu pic, there are TVs in the lines!

CrashNet

Original Poster
hey cac its not your site man, i think its just this AOL, i hate it, it blocks everything.

Yeah I completely understand. My webpage and those parental controls work hand in hand. When you click on a link to open a webpage the parental controls algorithms look for key words which determine if the webpage is good or bad. Your setting will not let you go to a site if can't find ANYTHING to determine if its good or bad, meaning its questionable. I am going to try adding meta tags to the pages to see if I can make those controls understand it is a friendly site. I hope that works. Another thing you might want to do is to ask your parents to upgrade you to MATURE TEEN. Let your dad look at the settings and how it changes what you can see. I'll add the meta tags to the page and make another post here when I have them done. Hopefully, that will work.

Rider, as for the television screens, I kind of though they were speakers.:veryconfu. Of course, they do look like TVs too!

As for 20K, I can't wait to get mine hands on that ride, and the teacup ride too! This game is going to be so awesome!:D

CrashNet

Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
I dont see a 20k leagues type ride.:confused: :brick:

Look in the 6th screenshot at the top left corner. If you look closely you will see the top of a submarine sticking out of the water and track underneat the water. Hope this helps!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom