Quitting Smoking

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
2 days down since I relapsed. The upped Chantix prescription seems to be working...but it leaves me feeling a bit...flat, emotionally...if not a little depressive (not crazy depressed, mind you...just not all that happy).

Seems to mess with my sleep cycles as well.

Skywalker

2 days down since I relapsed. The upped Chantix prescription seems to be working...but it leaves me feeling a bit...flat, emotionally...if not a little depressive (not crazy depressed, mind you...just not all that happy).

You can do it. I've had moments where I was standing at the counter three times in the space of an hour to buy cigarettes, but I didn't do it.

I realized cigarettes were my "friend" and once I decided it was a bad friend and I wasn't going to give it time I redirected my time.

Difficult, yes, but it does get easier. I think we will always have moments, we just got to make that choice.

Hang in there.

Foolish Mortal

Hang in, you can beat 'em !! Just think what you can do with the savings on a future WDW trip. If the Chantix gets to be to much, switch over to the Nicoderm CQ patches. They are working wonders with me !!

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
Smoking is a difficult habit to break and I give you all the credit for going for it. Good Luck. As for the sleep aide try Melatonin. It should however only be used short term up to 2 years and not while pregnant.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom