Quicksilver or Tiffany?

Piglit

Original Poster
Hi, we've used Quicksilver before and were very pleased with the service but a friend has just recommended Tiffany to us.
Does anyone have any views on which service is better? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks. :)

DisneyPrincess5

Hi there.. this is a little late but ok. We've used Tiffany many times and were never disappointed.
We now just rent a car because we like that independence, but Tiffany is wonderful. We've always had nice, informative drivers. Good luck!

sweetpee_1993

We've used both Quicksilver and Tiffany. Quicksilver was in Dec. '07 and Tiffany was on our recent trip. Both were fine but Tiffany had an edge over Quicksilver. The car didn't have a musty smell. I'm weird about smells. If/when we use a limo service again it will be Tiffany all the way!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you both for your replies and suggestions. :)

I would strongly recommend Quicksilver. They have been sponsor with WDWAMGIC for years now, I personally use them on my trips and lots of our members use them (do a search and you will see a lot of reviews). Gregory (the owner) also posts here. Have a great trip!

swimmom

We've used both Tiffany & Quicksilver and my preferance would be Quicksilver. Both provided good service, I just liked Quicksilver better.

gspin2k1

I'm interested in this too, I noticed Quicksilver is like $20 more than Tiffany. Any reason why it'd be worth the extra $20? just more reliable?

~G

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom