Question about the Political Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotServo

Hey Guys,
This really wasn't meant to be a "who likes who" and all it was merely to bring up a point. I suppose if this keeps up they will lock it, it was just sorta to bring up the fact that things may not be as balanced as far as guidelines go....:brick:

Yea, it's almost like this thread took a sharp turn to the left. Right?
:lol::lookaroun

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
That wasn't my point at all....and by the way you have no idea who I am for whether it be Obama or McCain, I just simply want it to be a play by the rules thing that if some people do, then we all should, thats all is that so much to ask for, heck if it wasnt for following the rules, society would be a mess wouldnt it? :shrug:

krankenstein

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

EXCELLENT! This post deserves to be nominated for the pun of the year award!

BTW, I don't think we have gotten out of hand here. :shrug:

The Mom

Premium Member
I posted it because people need reminding about it, as the problem has gotten worse recently. I'm tired of people arguing about whether a logo without a name is the same as a signature or post with the name written out.

So, I'm just making it public that anything posted in any form that can be construed as supporting/insulting any candidate or other political figure will not be allowed.

I will give people a reasonable time to read this (as not everyone stops in every day) to give them a chance to remove it before asking them to do so..

But yes, if you see something you think violates the rule, please report the post. Thank you.

cmatt

fuknomx9.gif

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
Thank YOU The Mom, thats all I was looking for and I appreciate your response.

I think we should all remember no matter who you support we should all vote, lets make our democracy work! God Bless America, and moreover the World! :)

krankenstein

I posted it because people need reminding about it, as the problem has gotten worse recently. I'm tired of people arguing about whether a logo without a name is the same as a signature or post with the name written out.

So, I'm just making it public that anything posted in any form that can be construed as supporting/insulting any candidate or other political figure will not be allowed.

I will give people a reasonable time to read this (as not everyone stops in every day) to give them a chance to remove it before asking them to do so..

But yes, if you see something you think violates the rule, please report the post. Thank you.

Thanks for clarifying Mom! You are the best! :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Thank YOU The Mom, thats all I was looking for and I appreciate your response.

I think we should all remember no matter who you support we should all vote, lets make our democracy work! God Bless America, and moreover the World! :)

:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Men (and women) ?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Men (and women) ?
Naw, you womens ain't good fer nuthin but cookn, cleaning and birthing babies. Now get ur butt back in the kitchen an make me some pie!:lol:

for those that don't know me that was a joke.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom