Pure Disney Trivia

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
A picture of a naked woman.
One frame in the middle of a Mickey Mouse flick.

The validity of this is questionable at best, as nobody seems to actually have been there, only heard about it.

Darwin

Original Poster
ISTCPilot1989 said:
I'm stumped:brick:
Ah, you're just saying that to make me feel better. :D
Right Unkadug! An true, it's only speculative.

Q: During Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, why is Morocco not lit up?

Q: (Opinion not trivia) If Cruela DeVil had a sister or ancestor that was a Disney character from another movie, who would it be?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Darwin said:
Q: (Opinion not trivia) If Cruela DeVil had a sister or ancestor that was a Disney character from another movie, who would it be?
OK, Mary Wickes was the model for Cruella and she also played Sister Mary Lazarus in Sister Act, So, therefore she could be considered a sister !!

Darwin

Original Poster
Good one ITSCPilot1989 on the trivia and unkadug on Cruela's sister. I was going to say Izma on Emporers New Groove. Every time I see her I think of Cruela. :lol: Any way:

Q: Another one on Morocco, try as you may, but you will find no carvings of Plants, animals, etc. on the structures in Morocco. Why is that?

Darwin

Original Poster
Good job, I thought that was interesting. They also believe that if the Koran is translated from the original hebrew version, then it ceases to be the word of god because it is not in it's original language.

Q: What Country made Goofy their Official Olympic Mascot in 1980?

Darwin

Original Poster
I thought he might be right on that one. Magicfan, if you want to ask one go ahead. Otherwise...

Q: On the movie Pirates of the Caribbean there is a hidden Mickey. What part of the movie is it at and how is it shown?

Q: Disney also did a movie about a true story of a guy who serves a mission for his church in the polynesian islands. What is his name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom