Pure Disney Trivia

Darwin

Original Poster
They didn't make a Hunchback of Notra Dame II did they? :) Man this is a kick in the pants. Okay if you post the answer, you get to go again. My guess is...Sleeping Beauty. (I keep thinking Anastasia, but that's Don Bluth.) Good trivia SJTSmith. Ken Jennings I am not.

HoW

Darwin said:
They didn't make a Hunchback of Notra Dame II did they? :) Man this is a kick in the pants. Okay if you post the answer, you get to go again. My guess is...Sleeping Beauty. (I keep thinking Anastasia, but that's Don Bluth.) Good trivia SJTSmith. Ken Jennings I am not.

They did make Hunchback II! It was feature length, just never released to theatres.

SJTSmith

The answer is the Aristocats.

Q: What character did Disney add to thier adaptation of Lewis and Carroll's Alice in Wonderland?

Darwin

Original Poster
OH, the Aristocats! DUH!:p I should have know. Actually I haven't watched all of it. WHen I was trying to watch it while working at WDW one of the guys that hung out around us would not shut up. He could talk until he went blue and he always talked while we were watching movies.

Good job HoW on that last question. Do you want to throw out a trivia question?

Darwin

Original Poster
Okay, how about this one. What date and year did Mickey first appear? What was the name of the cartoon short? And what was suppose to be his original name?

Epcot82Guy

Darwin said:
Okay, how about this one. What date and year did Mickey first appear? What was the name of the cartoon short? And what was suppose to be his original name?

90% on these:

1928, Steamboat Willie, and Mortemer Mouse

HoW

Darwin said:

I'm really better at guessing the answers, than I am at coming up with my own questions. So, by all means, someone else throw something out!

Darwin

Original Poster
Ding ding ding! Epcot82guy and unkadug win the show case show down. I mean, that last question. Very good ya'll. Now, how about Winnie the Pooh's real birthday and his Disney birthday? Who was the author for Winnie the Pooh?

magicfan

Birthday - August 21, 1921
Disney Birthday - 1966
Author - Alan Alexander Milne (A.A. Milne)

If correct, Darwin you can go ahead and throw another wuestion out. I, too, would rather answer then ask

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
SilentWindODoom said:
If I recall correctly, he made a small doodle of the mouse on a train ride.
and he wanted to call him Mortimer, but Lillian thought that it sounded too stuffy.

Darwin

Original Poster
You guys are really good at this. Do you already know all of this or do you look it up? I'm learning some a lot of good stuff.

Q: Disneyland buried a capsule in several years back. What day/month/year will it be opened?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom