Pure Disney Trivia

Darwin

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone would like to share just random Disney trivia. Anyone can share and guess. I like to refer it as a Gee Wiz collection.

Q: This attraction/ride is built on 106 acres of land, large enough to fit the Magic Kingdom inside. Which one is it?

Darwin

Original Poster
Good one! Was that too easy? You can throw one out too if you want.

Q: This park was originally planned to be completely built under a dome.

Darwin

Original Poster
Awesome, you guys are good. Maybe I am making these to easy. I bet must already know that Walt wanted the entire park with all the different nations under a dome to symbolize unity and that we live on the same world. The costs however would have been outrageous. Walt died before the park ever opened but they still made the EPOCT ball in rememberance of him. (I call it Paul Bunyon's golf ball.)

Q: What does EPCOT mean?
Q: The Magic Kingdom use to have speakers that played music while driving up to the entrance gates. What song was it?

Darwin

Original Poster
Zippadee do da is correct. Good Job! (Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out of town.) Now for the Notra Dame cathedral. Hmmm, that a good one. Is it in Beauty and the Beast?

Darwin

Original Poster
Last night I asked my wife if she new. She said, "I don't know, the Little Mermaid?" Ha ha, she's so cute. Any way, is it in 101 Dalmations?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom