Project Thermal Springs = Adventureland Crowding Improvements

D

Deleted member 107043

Disneyland needs to step up their burger game big time! I still can't understand why Flo's doesn't serve In n Out burgers?

You think in n Out would be stepping it up? Sure they're fresh and all that, but they taste like cardboard compared to genuinely good burger.

On another note I eat at a sit down restaurant at least once on every visit to DLR. While it isn't essential, it definitely adds to the experience for me.

mickEblu

You think in n Out would be stepping it up? Sure they're fresh and all that, but they taste like cardboard compared to genuinely good burger.

On another note I eat at a sit down restaurant at least once on every visit to DLR. While it isn't essential, it definitely adds to the experience for me.

In N Out compared to Disneys burgers are deserving of 3 Michelin stars. I think the culture and just growing up in So Cal add to the whole experience. Trying to judge objectively- I think it's an above average burger with fresh ingredients. I've had many a fancy restaurant burger that wasn't as good.

Californian Elitist

In N Out compared to Disneys burgers are deserving of 3 Michelin stars. I think the culture and just growing up in So Cal add to the whole experience. Trying to judge objectively- I think it's an above average burger with fresh ingredients. I've had many a fancy restaurant burger that wasn't as good.

There really is no comparison. In-N-Out is top-notch and Disney's burgers aren't even on the radar. Disney's burgers are garbage and tasteless.

I also agree that a double-double tastes better than a lot of restaurant burgers I've had.

D

Deleted member 107043

. I think the culture and just growing up in So Cal add to the whole experience.

Maybe you're right. I've never understood the obsession some people have with their hamburgers. Must be a local thing.

RkEgd.gif

mickEblu

Flo's has great food already so do we really need another In n out when they are everywhere now

They aren't at Disneyland though - where we cant get a decent burger. Is Flos good? I've never eaten there. I've walked in a couple times, looked at the menu that didn't speak to me, saw how empty it was and walked out.

Last edited:

Daannzzz

I think one of the issues with Disney counter service is they just can't be as efficient as fast food outside of the park because if they were, there would not be enough seating available.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
That would be my wish. I feel like they did serve Pineapple BBQ glazed ribs.

More table service options at Disneyland would always be a plus, especially with entertainment as part of it.

D

Deleted member 107043

I hate to sound like a broken record but Disney needs to calm down with the ban on alcohol in DL. How awesome would it be to have a Trader Sam's style Polynesian bar and restaurant on a terrace overlooking the Jungle Cruise?

BBQ pineapple ribs and a Blue Hawaiian please. Mahalo.

mickEblu

I hate to sound like a broken record but Disney needs to calm down with the ban on alcohol in DL. How awesome would it be to have a Trader Sam's style Polynesian bar and restaurant on a terrace overlooking the Jungle Cruise?

BBQ pineapple ribs and a Blue Hawaiian please. Mahalo.

Yea that ship sailed when they started selling alcohol at DCA. As if the thousands of park hoppers drinking at DCA can't walk across the esplanade into Disneyland

D

Deleted member 107043

Yea that ship sailed when they started selling alcohol at DCA. As if the thousands of park hoppers drinking at DCA can't walk across the esplanade into Disneyland

I would argue that it goes back to when you could easily imbibe at The Disneyland Hotel for the cost of an E ticket. If the Monorail wait was too long you could just take the free tram from the park entrance! Not that I ever indulged in such activities...

Kman101

Interestingly, there is only one location for pizza and one or two locations for burgers in each park.

Disneyland
Burgers = Tomorrowland Terrace & Hungry Bear Restaurant
Pizza = Pizza Port

DCA
Burgers = Smokejumpers Grill
Pizza = Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta

Although a slim argument could be made that there is still a burger on the menu at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland, and a chic burger is on the lunch menu at Carthay Circle Restaurant. Otherwise, the dozens of other dining locations in Disneyland and DCA serve everything but pizza and burgers. It's definitely not WDW.

WDW isn't all burgers and pizza either. There's more because it's bigger. But I'd say WDW has vastly improved their food game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom