Princesses getting new look

Rose Marie

My insider source at WDI Costumes leaked the new outfits!!

disney_princess_pin_ups_by_kei%2Bphillips.png
I think you guys are confused, these are sketches of the new costumes the servers at Be Our Guest will be wearing during dinner time. You know, to go with the whole new adult theme and adult beverages.

Here are the actual costumes, subject to change of course. Straight from t Disney Parks Blog!!! (tm)
8jM6Fl.jpg

wiigirl

I think you guys are confused, these are sketches of the new costumes the servers at Be Our Guest will be wearing during dinner time. You know, to go with the whole new adult theme and adult beverages.

Here are the actual costumes, subject to change of course. Straight from t Disney Parks Blog!!! (tm)
8jM6Fl.jpg

Uhmm....wow...I know what I want to be for halloween. :p
75.gif

WDWYankee15

Back to the ACTUAL changes: I'm not a fan. Not at all. I'm hoping that they'll promptly realize that this is a horrible idea, and this will be swept under the Disney Archives rug.
While the pictures and comments/jokes are funny, as stated can we get back to the thread topic. Can someone provide any ACTUAL information on what the changes are? What kind of things are being proposed for the changes? Since it is speculated (very correctly, I would think) that these changes will happen with the opening of Princess Fairytale Hall, does anyone have a new estimate on when it is anticipated in 2013 that Princess Fairtale Hall will open? It is presumed that that they have been working on this project now for a few months (since the closure of Snow White's Scary Adventures).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom